Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen this girl in Cardiff?  (Read 2289 times)

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iverthickone

I might be coming out of retirement

External Link/Members Only
Calm down FH!

Got to say, that arse looks very fuckable.  Tgtbt?  Really not a fan of vivastreet, generally not as good as aw.

Offline DevilD

'Caucasian' covers a multitude of countries, usually Romanian! Her written English is far from perfect.......

Online clevertrevor

I'd guess that she works in one of the parlours, 1st choice maybe

Offline joninbristol

'Caucasian' covers a multitude of countries, usually Romanian! Her written English is far from perfect.......

It does, but so does Latino and Asian. Nationality is a separate field to ethnicity in VS profiles, which explains that.
All of those standard fields at the top of VS profiles have spelling that is correct and consistent, which points to it most likely being a pop up list that can't be altered by the SP, only selected from.
Agree with what you said about her probably being Romanian though, given that she's not selected her nationality.
And way TGTBT for the price.
:hi:

Offline foreverhung

Calm down FH!

Got to say, that arse looks very fuckable.  Tgtbt?  Really not a fan of vivastreet, generally not as good as aw.

Too right, I cracked a few out over her already today, she' now become a fantasy I want to become a reality

Online justalad

Too right, I cracked a few out over her already today, she' now become a fantasy I want to become a reality
Just book then!

Offline BettyHumpter

Took the plunge, was a bait and switch for her mate Cleo who was not quite so attractive but had a fantastic set of tits

Offline iverthickone

Took the plunge, was a bait and switch for her mate Cleo who was not quite so attractive but had a fantastic set of tits
Looking forward to the review!

Offline sensualencounter

Just book then!
For once I completely agree with you! This guy is a clown and I have no idea why he’s still on ukp. Contributes absolutely zero.

Online justalad

For once I completely agree with you! This guy is a clown and I have no idea why he’s still on ukp. Contributes absolutely zero.
Best off him facing the hammer  :bomb:

Offline sensualencounter

Best off him facing the hammer  :bomb:
Shall we get a room?  :lol: Agree again.

I’m shocked that nobody else on here has told him to fuck right off. One review back in 2014 and since then a constant stream of total bollocks about him wanking off. Yet somehow people pander to the creep.

Online justalad

I’m shocked that nobody else on here has told him to fuck right off. One review back in 2014 and since then a constant stream of total bollocks about him wanking off. Yet somehow people pander to the creep.
There is a party pending shortly lol….

Punters like him are a drain on this forum sadly.

Online Corus Boy

There is a party pending shortly lol….

Punters like him are a drain on this forum sadly.

May I ask, how are they a drain?

It saddens me that as a minority group in society we so easily turn on ourselves, why?

If someone just wants to read and ask questions, why not?

The ethos of the site is to share information, great because that is what we want, good info about good punts, red flags to highlight bad ones.

Some members are clowns, meant in a nice way, jokers and funsters, I see nothing wrong with that.  I can block people if I don't want to see their posts, or I can just skip past their posts unless something catches my eye.

In the specific case of foreverhung, he has been around for ages but I have in the past had some good belly laughs at his antics.

Other areas, calling people out for not having reviewed.  Again it doesn't harm me, if they only seem to ask questions, I say, "Ask away."  The answers that come are as informative to me as to the OP and everyone else.

So as long as a good percentage of members are submitting reviews the site goes from strength to strength but the absence of reviews from members doesn't actually harm the site.

Please also remember that not all forum members are great wordsmiths and may suffer embarrassment when the Grammar Police set to!

Then there is another contingent like to pick the flesh off the bones of reviews of more expensive punts, why?

Who I punt with and how much I choose to pay is down to me.  If you don't want to pay £200+ don't, ignore and move on.  I recently visited, there is a review of a girl charging £230.  She ticked lots of boxes for me, post lockdown I had sufficient funds and she was close to hand.  It was a very good punt and worth every pound.  If she had not raised her prices even higher there would have been return visits.  I personally liken it to a holiday, I could have a week in the UK for a few hundred pounds or a week in somewhere more exotic for a few thousands and let's face it Bangkok is much easier on the eye than Margate.

Where I spend my money is my choice and not for others to knock.

Offline sensualencounter

May I ask, how are they a drain?

It saddens me that as a minority group in society we so easily turn on ourselves, why?

If someone just wants to read and ask questions, why not?

The ethos of the site is to share information, great because that is what we want, good info about good punts, red flags to highlight bad ones.

Some members are clowns, meant in a nice way, jokers and funsters, I see nothing wrong with that.  I can block people if I don't want to see their posts, or I can just skip past their posts unless something catches my eye.

In the specific case of foreverhung, he has been around for ages but I have in the past had some good belly laughs at his antics.

Other areas, calling people out for not having reviewed.  Again it doesn't harm me, if they only seem to ask questions, I say, "Ask away."  The answers that come are as informative to me as to the OP and everyone else.

So as long as a good percentage of members are submitting reviews the site goes from strength to strength but the absence of reviews from members doesn't actually harm the site.

Please also remember that not all forum members are great wordsmiths and may suffer embarrassment when the Grammar Police set to!

Then there is another contingent like to pick the flesh off the bones of reviews of more expensive punts, why?

Who I punt with and how much I choose to pay is down to me.  If you don't want to pay £200+ don't, ignore and move on.  I recently visited, there is a review of a girl charging £230.  She ticked lots of boxes for me, post lockdown I had sufficient funds and she was close to hand.  It was a very good punt and worth every pound.  If she had not raised her prices even higher there would have been return visits.  I personally liken it to a holiday, I could have a week in the UK for a few hundred pounds or a week in somewhere more exotic for a few thousands and let's face it Bangkok is much easier on the eye than Margate.

Where I spend my money is my choice and not for others to knock.
I’d have thought it fairly obvious. He contributes nothing. And the reviewing thing IS important. It’s important enough to be in the rules. You even mentioned it at the beginning - the ethos is to share information. Tell me what useful information this idiot has shared? All he ever does is comment about his wanking habits and crap like “what about this woman?”

Just because he’s made you laugh doesn’t make him useful to this site whatsoever and I’m genuinely surprised he’s been allowed on here for so long.

As for your expensive punt, I have no idea what that’s got to do with this tool. But you’re clearly annoyed that someone’s dared to express their opinion about the cost.

Offline foreverhung

That's the last time I had a rub that's why

Offline sensualencounter

That's the last time I had a rub that's why
I think you've just answered the question about your use on here. If you haven't punted since 2014 and your only contribution is to regale us with your wanking, then I'd say you're zero use as a member.
Get punting quickly and get the review in before it's too late.

Offline iverthickone

Get punting quickly and get the review in before it's too late.
Too late for what?
Have the forum helpers sudenly been given banning powers then?

Offline sensualencounter

Too late for what?
Have the forum helpers sudenly been given banning powers then?
Not that I know of. Are you suggesting that you thing he’s useful on this site then?

Offline iverthickone

Not that I know of. Are you suggesting that you thing he’s useful on this site then?

I wasn't suggesting anything, I was asking a question, given you had made an ultimatum.

Offline wonky

Thanks for toftt! Who is cleo? Got a link? Roma? Share us a review :)

FH original vivastreet I assumed was b&s. Reverse image showed the same profile in another area in England.

FH. I suppose SE has a point. Nearly a thousand posts and only one review. Even though you say you have retired you don't need to inform us of your masterbatory record. For £120 go get a girl to wank you off and leave a review. Join in, comment, advise etc

SE. Please be less aggressive lol take on board what you say but maybe a private message etc might be better. Ask for FE's wanking tips. He might be able to teach us something.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I might be coming out of retirement

External Link/Members Only
The last thread you started was in relation to Covid, previously you openly admitted that you only read reviews to wank over, now you are posting this rubbish, you either punt and make useful contributions or you don't and if you don't there's no point in you being here. 

Offline foreverhung

The last thread you started was in relation to Covid, previously you openly admitted that you only read reviews to wank over, now you are posting this rubbish, you either punt and make useful contributions or you don't and if you don't there's no point in you being here.

You have just given me an AMAZING idea - what if I review my WANKS? I could be a game changer!!!  :yahoo:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You have just given me an AMAZING idea - what if I review my WANKS? I could be a game changer!!!  :yahoo:
Have a job pal, you need to be a member to post.

Online clevertrevor

Online justalad

He can’t say that he wasn’t warned.  Sensual Encounter did have a word on more than one occasion but got shot down.

Offline shameless251

I haven't been actively punting as of late. but also I do like to come on here and have a read for when I get back on track, so hope I don't get banned for lurking (if that's the correct term???)

Having said that, I'm also relatively new to punting and get quite nervous so please bare with me guys as I will post reviews as and when I punt

Shameless

Offline sensualencounter

I haven't been actively punting as of late. but also I do like to come on here and have a read for when I get back on track, so hope I don't get banned for lurking (if that's the correct term???)

Having said that, I'm also relatively new to punting and get quite nervous so please bare with me guys as I will post reviews as and when I punt

Shameless
You’ve not posted shit loads of bollocks AND you have reviewed in this decade, so you’ll be fine.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 11:16:21 pm by sensualencounter »

Offline sensualencounter

Have a job pal, you need to be a member to post.
Well done. And GREAT banning reason  :lol: