Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these girls? FFM recommendations  (Read 2084 times)

Offline WestCountryLad

Hello all, first post back on this forum for 8 years!  Things appear to have changed a bit since I was a regular on here...

Has anyone any info on the profile below?

External Link/Members Only

Love a FFM & seems fairly good value at £250 for the hour.

Any other FFM recommendations in the South Wales / South West areas?

Cheers

Offline Corus Boy

Don't know them and TBH I'm a one two one guy.

However is I wanted a FFM I would try for;

and

I've never met Georgia/Welsh Brunette but have had a few very satisfactory meets with Leanne.

And if you catch up with the recent party reviews suggest that they worked very well together!

I have no idea if they plan to work together but you can sort that with one phone call.

Offline WelshMichael

What he said. I've done many FFMs with Georgia and a number of other girls over the years, some who are still around and some who aren't (I've reviewed a few). If she appeals send her a message on AW and ask who she's working with at the moment. Rates have usually been between £250 - £300 p/h depending on the other girl. She works from a nice apartment in Cardiff Bay.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 01:52:53 pm by WelshMichael »

Offline crfc

Yep, definitely Welsh Brunette and a.n.other, apart from, anything else virtually guaranteed a fun filled hour there, good luck

Offline WestCountryLad

Already seen Georgia with Lileth twice, looking to meet someone else tbh.

Thanks for the responses though :drinks:

Offline justthefacts

Georgia and Lilleth would be my shout also, but Lilleth seems to be MIA lately, but Georgia works with a few if you check the reviews, theres not so many solid FFM providers from what I've seen.

Offline iverthickone

I would think Georgia would be happy to work again with Naughtyhouswifey  (  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )

Offline Funster111

Sorry to bump but I believe these have a new profile
I sent a polite enquiry regarding a meeting for a special  birthday treat which was promptly read and ignored. So they seem pretty unreliable to me, it takes 10 seconds to reply back to say unavailable and they couldn't even be bothered to do that.
Shame as I was really tempted

Offline Ricky Ticky

I would think Georgia would be happy to work again with Naughtyhouswifey  (  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )
I don’t want to cause panic in the Cardiff punting community but Georgia’s page is down! Please someone have news that she’s only having a break and not retired.

Offline Ricky Ticky

On the up side Leanne is back, we’ll and enjoying doing what she does best! Can’t wait to book to see her again

Offline PMAC123

All of the ideas that pop to my head have mostly been mentioned already.

Georgia and Lileth definitely worth a try but difficult to arrange.

Cindy and Kandace sounds great but nothing I’ve experienced and they’re in Swansea.

I have a portfolio duo booked for today with Natalia and Eva. I’ve never seen either before so will report back on how that goes. Raven + somebody could be a wild time too

Offline brianamorgan

All of the ideas that pop to my head have mostly been mentioned already.

Georgia and Lileth definitely worth a try but difficult to arrange.

Cindy and Kandace sounds great but nothing I’ve experienced and they’re in Swansea.

I have a portfolio duo booked for today with Natalia and Eva. I’ve never seen either before so will report back on how that goes. Raven + somebody could be a wild time too

Enjoy  :drinks: