Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea Milf  (Read 2735 times)

Offline valem

Hi All

Been thinking about a Milf punt with Rebecca down Swansea way.
can't find any reviews on here unless I'm missing something.

Anyone used her services?
Cheers

ps. Great forum btw!

External Link/Members Only

Offline walshy101

she has a lot of positive feedback you should be alright

ulander

I've not seen her myself.  In the past she has listed bareback on her AW profile as one of the services available.  I would definitely have visited her, but that put me off.  And still does, even though she's (apparently) no longer offering it.  Shame - she's one of the few in Wales I'd love to fuck.

SirPhilipXX

I'd need to see her face first as she is no spring chicken at 52  :(

lamb chop

I did visit her a while back. I was enticed by the pictures of her body which look awesome and the amount of positive feedback. Unfortunately, her face was a complete turn-off and I could not get arroused by her. Facialy, she looks much older than the age she has given and it didn't help that she wore no make-up. I had to leave after about 5 mins after making the excuse that I had been suffering from stress.

Having said that, if a womans face doesn't bother you that much then go ahead. And I will say she seemed a very nice person, she charged me only £20 for the visit.

I know that anyone reading this might say I should not have gone ahead with the booking after having seen her in person, but I found it very difficult to hurt the woman's feelings.

Offline valem

Thanks for all your replies!!

I reckon I'm going to swerve it then....the bare back thing is not good and if she's got a ropey boat race that's not for me....any milf recs appreciated?

Have booked Daisybelle for next week instead...

External Link/Members Only

fanniannii

hey valem  i been thinkin about rebecca as well, did you go after, was she as good as her p[ics and reviews  thx

SirFrank

One word - SWANSEA. no one has ever had a decent punt in Swansea. Ever