Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate_xx  (Read 425 times)

Offline Supernose9

Anyone seen her :-
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline garfield

posted same thing yesterday but no replies, thinking about toftt

Offline Supernose9

I’ve emailed her. I’ll post the outcome

Offline theejaculator

I’ve emailed her. I’ll post the outcome

If shes managed by the same pimp as busty 'anita' then it would be quicker to phone or text with your questions.

Is she working in the Ball heath area (that the last place i saw busty anita)?

A few years ago there used to be an amazing hot little polish brunettewho i saw many times there..she long since stopped..think her wg name was nicola...good times... :wacko:

Mind you I'm too much of a 'chicken' to go anywhere near a 'high volume turnover' WG with this new variant covid around...good luck! And these girls do try to pack them in..

Offline garfield

If shes managed by the same pimp as busty 'anita' then it would be quicker to phone or text with your questions.

Is she working in the Ball heath area (that the last place i saw busty anita)?

A few years ago there used to be an amazing hot little polish brunettewho i saw many times there..she long since stopped..think her wg name was nicola...good times... :wacko:

Mind you I'm too much of a 'chicken' to go anywhere near a 'high volume turnover' WG with this new variant covid around...good luck! And these girls do try to pack them in..

thats the place, was nicola the one with the big false eyelashes?

Offline theejaculator

thats the place, was nicola the one with the big false eyelashes?

Im not sure about the eye lashes...she was in her 30s but had the body of a 20 year old (and advertised as being in her 20s) awesome sp...cim, swallow ...the works (but no anal). Think she lived in Bath and always worked in Cov for a few weeks a year

Offline theejaculator

Just looked at my reviews - that polish sp was beauty nicole..if she was still working no w id risk it even with covid!

Offline Supernose9

Just looked at my reviews - that polish sp was beauty nicole..if she was still working no w id risk it even with covid!
Would you or wouldn’t you ?