Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Lingham Massage in West Midlands  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Kevin.singh.1988

I am after your picks on the best Lingham Massage provider that is not named Lola Bell or Vicky Toria in the Birmingham area? Other than these pair, I can't find any other providers who focus on C&B and edging for a large portion of the massage (as opposed to a quick Happy Ending). Variety is the spice of life as they say!

The closest massage I can remember for C&B focus was the Tantric massage by Chante External Link/Members Only. A bit pricy, but she is a sexy black woman and gave me an incredible orgasm with simultaneous prostate massage.

Interested to hear who other punters would put as 3rd on this list (or perhaps even higher) behind the aforementioned pair?!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:54:08 pm by Kevin.singh.1988 »

Online mr.bluesky

I would say Laura at sport therapy old lode lane is the best . I have had many massages from her and she just doesn't wank you off but spends ages playing with your cock using different techniques as many punters on here will testify.  :thumbsup:

Offline seandana

I would say Laura at sport therapy old lode lane is the best . I have had many massages from her and she just doesn't wank you off but spends ages playing with your cock using different techniques as many punters on here will testify.  :thumbsup:
+1 mrb  :thumbsup:
Nicole at OLL was fantastic at keeping you right on the edge for the full half hour if you saw her regular but sadly she hasn't been back since the pandemic started. :cry:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 09:11:48 pm by seandana »

Offline Pete556

The Chinese girls seem to be the best for sure.

Online mr.bluesky

+1 mrb  :thumbsup:
Nicole at OLL was fantastic at keeping you right on the edge for the full half hour if you saw her regular but sadly she hasn't been back since the pandemic started. :cry:

Yes a shame Nicole is no longer working there.  :dash: Ruby does a very slow relaxing happy ending but in all my years of having a massage Laura is still the best by far as regards cock teasing and hand job technique   :yahoo: ( I just hope they re-open soon. My ball bag is in desperate need of emptying )

Offline milyzz

I would recommend Linda at sports therapy, lode lane. I have used her several times and she has got a lot better in terms of cock and ball attention.

You will have to ask her for this though when in the room with her.

Offline prettyfly69

YNA Erdington does the best massage and does love to play with you for as long as it takes, great value for money too!

Offline Supernose9

Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bush

The Chinese girls seem to be the best for sure.
In my experience they do not tend to understand or carry out edging. They will give you a bloody good oily wank off though.
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo

Offline Bush

The closest massage I can remember for C&B focus was the Tantric massage by Chante External Link/Members Only. A bit pricy, but she is a sexy black woman and gave me an incredible orgasm with simultaneous prostate massage.

Interested to hear who other punters would put as 3rd on this list (or perhaps even higher) behind the aforementioned pair?!

What is Chanti in the face and body department? Does she go nude, allow touching ? Any chance of a review 👍

I’ve had three great sessions with Martha recently. Great massages finishing with slow prolonged wank. She visits Dudley, Wolves and Brum.......you need to keep your eyes open for her touring schedule
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo

Offline Pete556

In my experience they do not tend to understand or carry out edging. They will give you a bloody good oily wank off though.
This is true. I did ask about edging once but the girl got google maps up on her phone to show me where it was.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

This is true. I did ask about edging once but the girl got google maps up on her phone to show me where it was.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline watsey

Sue at the Chinese Shop in Rugeley has a good reputation.
Haven't been recently but have enjoyed prolonged attention in the past.
I you lie face up from the start she knows exactly what you want.
GVFM too.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:57:17 pm by watsey »

Offline Kevin.singh.1988

What is Chanti in the face and body department? Does she go nude, allow touching ? Any chance of a review 👍

I’ve had three great sessions with Martha recently. Great massages finishing with slow prolonged wank. She visits Dudley, Wolves and Brum.......you need to keep your eyes open for her touring schedule

Review posted last week https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294020.0. Chante is more of a "professional" service, 7 out of 10 both face and body (big bum and boobs), bra and panties stay on and limited touching...but she does play with C&B and ass for a sustained period.  I notice she is offering a nuru massage so wonder if that would be naked.

Offline redliner69

Sue at the Chinese Shop in Rugeley has a good reputation.
Haven't been recently but have enjoyed prolonged attention in the past.
I you lie face up from the start she knows exactly what you want.
GVFM too.

She knows what you want if you start on all fours too. She will even put a latex glove on if you ask. (not my thing though)

She has handled my cock and balls for close to the 30 minutes on several occasions.

But she isn’t to everyone’s liking.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 04:26:21 pm by redliner69 »

Online mr.bluesky

Review posted last week https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294020.0. Chante is more of a "professional" service, 7 out of 10 both face and body (big bum and boobs), bra and panties stay on and limited touching...but she does play with C&B and ass for a sustained period.  I notice she is offering a nuru massage so wonder if that would be naked.

Nuru massages usually are carried out naked . If she keeps her underwear on it would get covered in nuru gell  :unknown: