Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket. May 2017.  (Read 3771 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Was in the resort town of Patong Beach for 3 nights. My last visit to this place was 25 years ago and it's fair to say that it has changed dramatically in that time.
From a punting perspective, my trip was a washout....a waste of time, only 1 punt in 3 nights.

Firstly, when compared with Pattaya, it's much more expensive (in my experience although the others may not agree).
In Pattaya, I normally pay the lady 1000bt for short time and 300 bar fine, 150 lady drink (£30) In Phuket the girls were asking (and not negotiable) 2000-3000 ST plus 1000 bar fine!

1000bt = £19 in 2015
1000bt = £21.11 in JANUARY 2017
1000bt = £22.80 @ current rate

So, short time = 4000bt plus lady drink @300bt. Approx £90 in Phuket.

Even at the lower end of the scale, in beer bars, I was faced with;

500 bar fine
300 lady drink
2000 ST
= £64.00

On my 1st night, it was very quiet down Bangla Road and I eventually managed to get a girl of around 27 to agree to 1500 BT but I had to buy around 6 lady drinks costing 300 each (£40) before she agreed.

Not much to report other than the scary fact that I realised during the punt that she was offering both holes to me with no condom in sight and it dawned on me that she was in fact happy for me to bareback her :thumbsdown:

In summary, Phuket appears to have been spoiled by tourist willing to pay the 1st asking price.
In general though, Brits are not helped by the £ going down the toilet - the exchange rate against the BT and the US $ is the worst I've ever known.
Back in Pattaya in July.

Offline malletsmallet

That's odd. I was in phuket last September and paid 1000 bhat short time with 500 bar fine.
Or maybe I paid less coz I is hansum man  :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Goodfellas000

Absolute rubbish mate! You're either lacking any appealing charisma or look like one of the zombies out of Shaun of the Dead, maybe even both put together. You've been well had there to say the very least!

Offline Jerboa

Bit harsh there Goodfellas, but I agree looks like Blue got hustled well, 4K ST, and 2k ST from a beer bar, were they Thai Penhouse models? Think the girls quote high, because Patong attracts package tourists with no clue, so many guys think that's the going rate, Thai hookers expect you to negotiate the price in a fun way, most will drop their rate, unless they're that busy, have many sponsors, and don't like the look of you.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Absolute rubbish mate! You're either lacking any appealing charisma or look like one of the zombies out of Shaun of the Dead, maybe even both put together. You've been well had there to say the very least!

Thank you for your most valuable input. A huge and indeed, important contribution to this thread. I'm not sure just how we managed without you :dash:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:57:44 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Goodfellas000

Sorry, maybe I was a bit harsh, no offence intended.

Offline djs1969

Hello I have been to phuket twice and 1st time did face the same -thought it was totally overpriced (a bargirl asked me for 4k plus 1k fine whilst chugging away at girl drinks, I left as was not willing to pay close to English rates)
ANYWAY the big thing yiu should no (which I did not -not doing research) is that it is controlled area so all the bars close at 2am.
So all the girls who aint collared a holiday millionaire and still want a punt line up in the main road.
I got the hostess/waitress from same bar that girl ask me 4k +1k fine for 2k lt.
So please be aware anyone who not been b4 -no rush 2 get girl in barwait till the turf out at end and get a better deal.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hello I have been to phuket twice and 1st time did face the same -thought it was totally overpriced (a bargirl asked me for 4k plus 1k fine whilst chugging away at girl drinks, I left as was not willing to pay close to English rates)
ANYWAY the big thing yiu should no (which I did not -not doing research) is that it is controlled area so all the bars close at 2am.
So all the girls who aint collared a holiday millionaire and still want a punt line up in the main road.
I got the hostess/waitress from same bar that girl ask me 4k +1k fine for 2k lt.
So please be aware anyone who not been b4 -no rush 2 get girl in barwait till the turf out at end and get a better deal.

Good advice :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Yes or go to the discos later, after girls finish work, or use tinder & badoo, as I said Phuket is overpriced in general, it's a small mongering area on a mainly package tourist island, there must be a lot of girls waiting for a clueless farang.

Offline ShyGuy.

Hello I have been to phuket twice and 1st time did face the same

Yeah a tout outside Crazy Horse said to me at 1:00 AM that the girls would be happy with 1500 baht at that time (no mention of bar fine) but earlier in the evening, they were apparently much more expensive. But then you've got to take everything they say, with a pinch of salt...

Offline djs1969

Sorry jerboa this is gonnansound supper dumb -ive never used tinder or other the other app in thailand (or here lol)
Is it just bargirls that you get on there?
Or is it real thais ?
Im really confused -is it still a paying situation?
Sorry again for sounding like complete dick (ive only ever got girls from bar or thai  friendly for holiday gf )

Offline Jerboa

Sorry jerboa this is gonnansound supper dumb -ive never used tinder or other the other app in thailand (or here lol)
Or is it real thais ?
Sorry again for sounding like complete dick (ive only ever got girls from bar or thai  friendly for holiday gf )

Yes you might find girls looking for a boyfriend, but majority of girls will be bargirls, and will be pretty obvious they are working, you see them sat at their bar on their phone, they're either on facebook, chatting to their sponsors on Line or on badoo or tinder reeling in a new customer.

Offline TPreston

Or is it real thais ?

Both. I used tinder and thai friendly in Pattaya. Have the LINE app downloaded for comms. its the thai whatsapp equivalent.

all facets on there. standard freelancers. bar girls. girls with jobs looking for extra cash. civvies just looking to date (obviously a bit more effort here, but the dates I went on I fucked 3/4 on that first date). You can ask about meeting early doors to save time, and this helps differentiate between bar girls and normal girls. Suggest meeting at hotel - the bar girls will want a room number, the civvies will get offended at  just say you meant at reception as you dont know the town or some shit.

I'd recommend the apps as some crackers on there when I was in Pattaya and really cut down on bar fines as an expense. Same pratfalls as all online dating mind so be wary of Photoshops and weird angled photos.

Offline djs1969

Thanks guys for info will give it a go next time
 :

Offline Ennui Smith

This is my fifth trip to Patong, my first was back in 2010.  Back then there were people already lamenting the ' good old days' of 800bt for long time when the pound was worth 80 baht.  In 2010, bar fines on Bangla Road were about 500 bt, perhaps a little more in a gogo bar or place like Suzy Wongs.  Short time did not seem to.be much of a thing and long time was 1500-2000 baht.

Over the next two or three years there were more girls wanting 2500/3000 baht and 1500 baht seemed to disappear for long time.  Then I had a gap of four years from 2013 until now.  The place has changed a lot and I don't think the op is too far off the mark.

Bars in Bangla are asking for 1500 bt bar fine.  Maybe this is code for 'I don't want to sleep with you' but that is what I have been asked.  Girls pretend they misheard you when you pay them claiming you said three thousand when you said two.  They try to leave as quickly as possible whereas a few years back some people ( not me  ) would complain you could.not get rid of them.  Many ask for 4000+ baht for long time.

There are a lot more girls who are just serving as eye candy.  Perhaps they will go with a young guy if they fancy him but generally they are just chatting and serving drinks. 

I have been ripped off once which never happened before and another occasion was as good as a rip off as she was here about half an hour before claiming she needed to take her keys to her friend.

Part of me thinks that if Patong has made enough money off the back of prostitution in the past that girls can.now earn a living without having to go with guys to hotels, this is a good thing.  For me personally, it sucks in terms of not seeing much action but if they have better life choices now that has to.be a good thing.  My problem is the lack of honesty.

Everyone knows Patong is just a fun thing. Very little is genuine and we are all just here for the ride.  However, I think it used to based on an understanding which had a certain amount of honesty in it.  Now, as far as the girls are concerned, I work on the basis they will.probably rip you off.

Offline FLYING BLUE

.  Then I had a gap of four years from 2013 until now. The place has changed a lot and I don't think the op is too far off the mark.

Bars in Bangla are asking for 1500 bt bar fine.  Maybe this is code for 'I don't want to sleep with you' but that is what I have been asked.  Girls pretend they misheard you when you pay them claiming you said three thousand when you said two.  They try to leave as quickly as possible whereas a few years back some people ( not me  ) would complain you could.not get rid of them.  Many ask for 4000+ baht for long time.

There are a lot more girls who are just serving as eye candy.  Perhaps they will go with a young guy if they fancy him but generally they are just chatting and serving drinks. 

I have been ripped off once which never happened before and another occasion was as good as a rip off as she was here about half an hour before claiming she needed to take her keys to her friend.

Part of me thinks that if Patong has made enough money off the back of prostitution in the past that girls can.now earn a living without having to go with guys to hotels, this is a good thing.  For me personally, it sucks in terms of not seeing much action but if they have better life choices now that has to.be a good thing.  My problem is the lack of honesty.

Everyone knows Patong is just a fun thing. Very little is genuine and we are all just here for the ride.  However, I think it used to based on an understanding which had a certain amount of honesty in it.  Now, as far as the girls are concerned, I work on the basis they will.probably rip you off.

Thank you for corroborating my story Ennui  :thumbsup:
Cheers
FB