Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Punt  (Read 1242 times)

markwe

After a few years of mediocre punts I want 2014 to be a year of quality rather than quantity. I would particularly like to try some of the agencies that advertise what seem to be some of the most beautiful girls available for those partaking in our hobby.

I am a bit hesitant about trying these agencies as the price is often so high and I dont want to pay so much to be so disappointed. Has anybody got a particular girl (potentially an indie) or particular agency that they can honestly say will be the most beautiful fantasy girl out there? Area doesn't matter as I travel a lot and in terms of looks; big tits and small feet is about as much as I require.

Cheers gents

Tjkooker

How long is a bit of string mate?
Sometimes a punt only really works if you both click. £80 or £500 an hour.
There seem to be a few in the London area that get almost unanimous praise on here. Considering this is the only place punters can speak the truth that's praise indeed.

Rochdull lad

And it surely depends on your preferences.  Punting is surely one of the most subjective pastimes.

In the words of the proverb [cliche], "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  What I find attractive, others almost certainly won't.

vorian

After a few years of mediocre punts I want 2014 to be a year of quality rather than quantity. I would particularly like to try some of the agencies that advertise what seem to be some of the most beautiful girls available for those partaking in our hobby.

I am a bit hesitant about trying these agencies as the price is often so high and I dont want to pay so much to be so disappointed. Has anybody got a particular girl (potentially an indie) or particular agency that they can honestly say will be the most beautiful fantasy girl out there? Area doesn't matter as I travel a lot and in terms of looks; big tits and small feet is about as much as I require.

Cheers gents

I would say first look at location you are prepared to go you can be wide ranging but realistic.  So South could included SE, SW and London.  Then look on this forum at reviews if you see a positive that looks good to you.  Then check the AW profile to see if you find them attractive if you do.  Go back to the forum ask some more questions and complete the research sounds difficult but on here is really isn't and will make all the world the difference to your punts.

Looks are just too subjective to discuss.  It would be easy for me to say prossie xyz now but that would be pointless as I like redheads you may like blondes.

Offline latecomer

I wish you well for 2014 but I have always taken the view that a high price does NOT necessarily mean a better experience.  You're absolutely right to seek a good looking girl and to be "fussy" about what you're seeking - and I wouldn't be surprised if you might find it at quite a modest price.  Good hunting!