Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominatrix outing a punter  (Read 908 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Looks like he had EAS then got his head straight and ditched her so
the bitch outed him.
 :manhater: :manhater:
Wonder if she's on AW.   :unknown:
Another one for the prossie blacklist maybe?  :unknown:

Ben4454

Another reason you don't get too close incase this happends.. although MORE stories like this will come in the future..

Offline mexicola

The article says she is 43, I'm guessing thas her prossie age looking at her face pic.

DogFace36

" Smith, a carer by day, was cautioned for scratching the word 'GIMP' into the side panels, slashing all four tyres, the soft-top roof and shattering the windscreen of his 'pride and joy', the court was told."

A f**king CAUTION for smashing up the guys car? If a man had done that to his girlfriends car, he'd be locked up.  :angry:

Offline Nagilum

Its a caution alight.

Four things

1. create an alter ego, no real name and if you want an alternative job
2. never bring them back to your house
3. punting phone
4. EAS at your peril

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Especially point 2. You don't want Sergei / her "security" casing the joint

Offline AnthG

The thing that shocked me most from this was this part

After months of being in a casual relationship, things turned sour when Mr White dumped her in November 2013.

The court heard she flew into a rage and caused £6,800 worth of damage to his black Nissan 370 sports car.

Smith, a carer by day, was cautioned for scratching the word 'GIMP' into the side panels, slashing all four tyres, the soft-top roof and shattering the windscreen of his 'pride and joy', the court was told.

Over a nine month period, the court heard she then bombarded him with emails and text messages in alleged acts of stalking which forced Mr White to move jobs 150 miles away from his home to Peterborough.

But then

Smith said the pair rekindled their relationship between February and May 2014, and she visited Mr White's home every weekend because she believed he loved her and wanted to marry her.

I am sorry but, what the fuck?

9 months of serious stalking to the extent that you move 150 miles away, she gets cautioned. And then you go back to each other?

Plus did she follow him the 150 miles, or did he come back?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Its a caution alight.

Four things

1. create an alter ego, no real name and if you want an alternative job
2. never bring them back to your house
3. punting phone
4. EAS at your peril

I agree but its amazing how many punters don't do some of this and that includes some members on here over the years. Outcall to ones home are utter utter madness in my view but lots of punters do it. Letting a prostitute know where you live is not smart, fuck knows what she COULD do with that info, and the point is it only takes one dodgy one of course.

Offline AnthG

Letting a prostitute know where you live is not smart, fuck knows what she COULD do with that info, and the point is it only takes one dodgy one of course.

Letting a WG know anything about you really is crazy.

As in do not tell her where you work, where you socialize etc as they can and do use it.

I get the feeling this 'love' the WG felt for this punter was only because he was loaded. So if you want WGs to treat you as a regular joe, tell them you are a window cleaner by trade or something. If thus it seems on the flipside if anyone wants special treatment tell them you are a CEO of something.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

mikexxlong

What a hateful bitch, f#cking head case :mad: :angry:

Imagine if a bloke did that, a good chance he would be facing time for sure

Offline smiths

Letting a WG know anything about you really is crazy.

As in do not tell her where you work, where you socialize etc as they can and do use it.

I get the feeling this 'love' the WG felt for this punter was only because he was loaded. So if you want WGs to treat you as a regular joe, tell them you are a window cleaner by trade or something. If thus it seems on the flipside if anyone wants special treatment tell them you are a CEO of something.

I lie about everything and have it down pat, my real life is fuck all to do with the WGs, as UKP has shown though some punters treat punting like dating and try to impress the WG. I really don't feel the need to impress a WG anymore than I feel the need to impress my Builder.

Offline Nagilum

I lie about everything and have it down pat, my real life is fuck all to do with the WGs, as UKP has shown though some punters treat punting like dating and try to impress the WG. I really don't feel the need to impress a WG anymore than I feel the need to impress my Builder.

:lol: I have my builder coming over soon, whatever he says is right!

Offline Private Parts

:lol: I have my builder coming over soon, whatever he says is right!
I do enjoy the wit and repartee with my gardener though! Except when the mowers need servicing.
PP

vt

I do enjoy the wit and repartee with my gardener though! Except when the mowers need servicing.
PP

My butler is very discreet when ladies come calling...that's when I'm not jetting across the world as a CEO of of a multi-national corporation.  :lol:

Offline Roth

But seriously, do we know if the bitch has an AW profile? :unknown: :unknown:

vw

But seriously, do we know if the bitch has an AW profile? :unknown: :unknown:

If you do a google image search of the one below all the similar photos are all of blokes, made me chuckle, sorry though KR no profile for you yet !

Hidden Image/Members Only