Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Same-day booking tips?  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Beerswillin99

Hi,

I tend not to do same-day bookings, only a few days to a couple of weeks in advance.

I did do a search for this but couldn't find any decent threads, but please let me know if there are already established threads for same-day booking tips.

Anyone have advice on how it's best to secure a same-day booking?

Is calling or texting/messaging better (or a combination of all three)?

How many messages/calls will you typically send and how spread out should it be so it doesn't seem like you're spamming her but also so you increase your chances of her/her pimp/her maid actually reading the messages and responding?

Would you say I could potentially message her/pimp/maid late the night before and ask if she's available tomorrow?

Or is it best to just text/call super early in the morning?

Does anyone book a load of girls and cancel on them if their plan A works out? It feels a bit douche-y doing that but if that's the only way... I guess it's not too bad if you book someone and they allow a cancellation of 1 hour or so, at least then you can cancel up to the last minute and make sure you don't do it again.. but they might still block your number.

I have a load of backup plans but they might be booked up on the day as well!

Also, do you guys that typically book same-day (or late the night before) drive to your plan A,B,Cs so you can quickly get moving again if she cancels on you, or do some of you manage to pull it off with public transport?

If I do take public transport then if plan A cancels, my plan B will be relatively close by and then I'll keep expanding out if plan B is unavailable, etc. But I'm guessing this is easier if you're driving.

Thanks

Offline lewisjones23

all girls work differently

what works for me is seeing who has their green light on, fire a message out to my first/second choice, any further down the list than that I probably don’t want to see anyway

being flexible helps for same day bookings

I think you’re overthinking it a little though, it doesnt have to be complicated

Offline pythondan

If I spot a girl I fancy seeing who does not do advance bookings then I generally text her the day before and ask for her rough location and what times she is working the following day. I then normally text an hour before her start time the following day to organise a meet.

This works quite well with girls who are organised but I have on occasion been kept hanging about even though I had a firm booking time.

I am getting less willing to tolerate this and have not booked girls who have interested me due to reviews on here which mention poor timekeeping.

Online southcoastpunter

As Lewisjones said - you are over thinking it a bit. It really is not complicated.

You are talking about Plan A,B and C's - if you live in an area and have personal preferences that gives you the option of a Plan A, a Plan B and a Plan C who are all available on the same day, then lucky you. I struggle to get a plan A that i like and is available when I am, at a half decent price (and i am not a "i want it for under 100ph quid" guy!), Maybe i have been spoilt by good SB's (from Seeking) and/or maybe i am getting too picky in my older age (actually, no - i have always been picky!)

But I am intregued as to why you ask the question as you say you don't do same day bookings. If your calendar / work / private life allows you to book a bit ahead, surely that is the best way and then just fall back on same day booking if it goes tits up or if an unexpected time opportunity comes along.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 03:30:14 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online Steely Dan

My tip is to make sure you have a hot list for this purpose that is reflected-on in advance.  If I do a last minute search for 'who is working now' it may be that I get in a hurry, and book someone who I should have known was too risky.  This has gone wrong for me too often.  Better a day off than a shit punt IMHO.

From my hotlist, I phone for same day bookings.  Never more than 3.  Since many times they phone or text back with a 'I missed your call' message.  More than 3 hurts my brain trying to keep track. if none of the top 3 answer, I chill for a bit. 

If after 45 minutes of so, I don't have a plan, I might phone an agency or decide to visit a brothel or a party.

If you can book the day before, then of course do that.  My thoughts above are for same day.

Offline Davey80

I try and organise the day before but I’ve also done same day a number of times with some success.

My approach is to line up around 3 options based on an AW location search ordered by last updated for who may be available and has their phone number showing.

A text or WhatsApp by 9am to each asking if they are available in my preferred time slots (with no commitment at that stage).

If any respond positively I may then text back to confirm a booking.  If I have a preference I may wait up to an hour to see if I get a better option.

Offline Southernbloke

My best advice would be pick a girl who is available and you fancy. If you pick a girl in a large town or city you can always have a parlour as a backup

Offline OakTree

all girls work differently

what works for me is seeing who has their green light on, fire a message out to my first/second choice, any further down the list than that I probably don’t want to see anyway

being flexible helps for same day bookings

I think you’re overthinking it a little though, it doesnt have to be complicated

Yep pretty much the same as me. I look for the green lights and if she’s got a phone number showing. Fire off a text and more often than not I’m balls deep a couple of hours later.

Offline Malvolio

If I'm looking to see someone I've seen before, I'll send a text.  If it's a WG new to me, I'll phone up.

Make sure you keep tabs on who you've contacted so you can recognise who's just sent you a text in response...

Offline petermisc

You do not say if you are after booking a specific girl on the day, or are just after a same-day booking with whoever might be available that day.  In either case, the surest way to make a same day booking is with an agency.  They will tell you who they have available at the time you want, or what time your preferred girl is available.  But you inevitably pay for this convenience.

There is little point in calling or texting a girl super-early before she starts work, or turns her phone on.  Yours will be one of dozens of missed calls/messages that she will most likely ignore.  Best bet is to call soon after she turns her phone on.  Don't assume that because a girl has her green light on, that she has started work that day.

My preferred method is first to call.  If the girl doesn't answer for some reason, then leave an SMS message.  If the girl doesn't answer within a reasonable timescale, move on to the next.  If you only have a limited window, then try contacting multiple girls simultaneously.  But don't make it obvious that you are doing so, by copying a generic message, or by contacting girls working together, as they are unlikely to respond if they think they are wasting their time.  And beware that contacting a girl and then going silent when she responds is likely to get you blacklisted as a timewaster if done more than once.  And once you have made a confirmed booking, do not cancel it, as doing so will also quickly get you blacklisted.

Offline petermisc

Make sure you keep tabs on who you've contacted so you can recognise who's just sent you a text in response...
Eh?  Every phone I have ever owned lists the conversations separately.

Online RandomGuy99

See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367385.0 for advice on enquiries and bookings vis text and how to be more successful at it.

Online RandomGuy99

Not if you're using an old school 3G phone it won't. Best to use the name of the SP in your messages so you can tie their number back to an SP if they reply. You can check your sent messages folder for the texts you sent.

Offline Malvolio

I'm talking about receiving texts in response to a phone call I've made.  I don't bother adding a WG I've never seen before as a contact, so the text just comes up as being from a number that means nothing to me.

Offline s0whatsnew?

I'm talking about receiving texts in response to a phone call I've made.  I don't bother adding a WG I've never seen before as a contact, so the text just comes up as being from a number that means nothing to me.

This is where pen on paper comes in useful for an on-the-spot list of numbers/names called.

Offline Malvolio

Yes - I am old school and take exactly that approach.