Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clearly fake field reports on AdultWork  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Badboyrich

Do the moderators on AW do anything about field reports that are clearly dodgy?
For example, looking at field reports created by date, the majority for London yesterday are very clearly fake, just from the pattern alone.
If it is so obvious, surely it should be stopped.

OldAdmin

No they are too busy waiting for fake profiles to accumulate enough credits from private galleries sales so they can terminate the profiles and keep all the money to themselves and not automatically refund punters.

Offline Stealthmode

No they are too busy waiting for fake profiles to accumulate enough credits from private galleries sales so they can terminate the profiles and keep all the money to themselves and not automatically refund punters.

+1

Offline User176

Do you guys have any tips on how to spot a fake field report?

I suppose I can occasionally "tell" whether a post is written by a man or a woman, but sometimes I can't tell if a report is fake or if the punter hasn't bothered to use a spellchecker.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I suppose I can occasionally "tell" whether a post is written by a man or a woman, but sometimes I can't tell if a report is fake or if the punter hasn't bothered to use a spellchecker.

Presume any feedback / field report on AW is fake. Even some members on here have admitted to posting false positives on there to avoid a retaliatory negative from the prossie. 

Offline Malvolio

Don't bother reading field reports on Adultwork - they're not worth your time.  Looking at the review section in your local area on here is the way to go.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Am I right in thinking that field reports need to be approved by the WG for them to be published - hence never seeing a “bad” field report

Offline Boinky

No, but it's like ebay, you leave a WG a negative review she'll leave you one. You get a few negatives yourself and then some other WG's won't see you.

Imagine you say she was a crap punt, charged extra for everything etc. She replies you stole off her, never showed up, smelled of booze etc. Other WG's are just going to avoid you if you've got a few reports like that.

OldAdmin

Am I right in thinking that field reports need to be approved by the WG for them to be published - hence never seeing a “bad” field report

Yes a field report (not the regular one-liner feedback) will not show up on a profile unless approved by the WG, which obviously they are not going to do.
It can still be found if a punter uses the hard to find External Link/Members Only and search by profile name, which barely anyone does.

Offline Taggart

Some punters are too scared to give a negative report. Every now and then you will see a positive or fluffy report and then filed a negative one for the same girl, which raises Qs.

There is a trait of false reports appearing on AW for two specific WGs. The give away is the ‘pairing’, one for one girl comes with one for the other from the same punter, plus punters have unrealistic nicknames.
You need to be blind not to spot it.

Only genuine source is this site.

Offline McSwell

I think it's a fair assumption that the first couple of feedback posted for any girl are likely to be from her pimp, boyfriend or a tame punter.

Once you get past that into maybe a dozen or over all it proves that it is genuine profile of a girl offering services and not some sort of con, bait & switch of other.

satyromaniac

AW is only useful (IMO) for finding girls in my area. Or the area I’m working in.
Once you find a girl you like cross examine her profile on ukp. If no feedback on here then you will have to TOFTT.
Never trust any feedback or reviews on AW. The system is ridiculous, it amazes me that punters even bother with it and pay for PG’s.    :dash:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Yes a field report (not the regular one-liner feedback) will not show up on a profile unless approved by the WG, which obviously they are not going to do.
It can still be found if a punter uses the hard to find External Link/Members Only and search by profile name, which barely anyone does.

Clarification appreciated :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Once a field report is submitted, the lady can choose whether or not it is displayed in her feedback. If she chooses not to display it you can only find the field report by specifically searching her name on the Search Field Reports tab. My broad assumption is that the ones she's not publicising are more likely to be more genuine, truthful and accurate.

Offline Hobbit

I wouldn't bother looking at field reports on AW. Most of them sound like as if they were from a Mills and Boons' Novel. Written extremely fluffy and clearly by white-night cunts who think the girls will have their babies if they write them a field report.  :D

Offline django0700

Don't bother reading field reports on Adultwork - they're not worth your time.  Looking at the review section in your local area on here is the way to go.

Agreed, I have had good punts ONLY after I started reading UKP and ignoring AW reviews.. certain profiles on AW have multiple good reviews posted within minutes by the same user name...

Offline freeze44

Can we worth keeping an eye out on field reports although think as been suggested unless spot the negs then need to search as no wg going to put them up.

Have a look at this one though and the feedback!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

And that's the third similar sort of allegation in her feedback list.

Offline Londonpunter30

Can we worth keeping an eye out on field reports although think as been suggested unless spot the negs then need to search as no wg going to put them up.

Have a look at this one though and the feedback!!

External Link/Members Only

She has feed back stating that already.. the twat should have done his research first

Offline G.Raff

Exactly! AW has been known to do that, I don't understand how they can get away with it, surely it's illegal - even if the user broke T&C?
They should refund the money to either punter or WG, not themselves.

Also Cheers Admin for enlightening us about Field Reports, I never knew that!  :drinks: