Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "parties"  (Read 1780 times)

StikiWiki

Guys, just want to clarify something here, being a bit naive. I have been told by someone that a girl on AW advertising one of her likes as "parties" "party" whatever, is partial to sniffing a bit of coke with her client. Is that the general understanding ? Thanks

Offline buccdriver

Not the sort of parties that I ever attended......and personally wouldn't want to. :thumbsdown: But whatever 'floats your boat' :unknown:

Quiettimes

Iv always thought it was generally group bookings or where there will be more than you and her there, that's how the party fun has been when I have attended

southampton.guy

over the years i have been to about 10 parties (with 3 or 4 girls and 6-10 guys) and never any hint of any drugs. some alcohol but never drugs.

if you don.t do drugs, my advice is steer well clear. If you do drugs, well your decision.

Offline MilleMiglia

I think you're getting terms slightly muddled. "Party girl" or "Likes to party" probably does indicate drugs, most likely cocaine. The terms you used probably just refer to gangbangs.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

From my understanding it means one to however many girls with a larger ratio of punters mad shagging for a few hours.

Basically gangbangs.

Offline hungrypunt

Means she likes cake and is probably a fat fucker

Offline stevedave

I think you're getting terms slightly muddled. "Party girl" or "Likes to party" probably does indicate drugs, most likely cocaine. The terms you used probably just refer to gangbangs.

Yep, this is right in my opinion. A "Party girl" is someone who will take drugs with you, or go out and get arseholed with you, whatever.

Offline momochan

I may be wrong but when a girl says she likes to party ,it means drugs. If they are working girls and state they do parties ,it means gang bangs so it is all down to context.

StikiWiki

Thanks guys, I am going to double check the girls likes, knowing her, I can't imagine for one minute she does gang bangs. Its proving hard enough to get OWO from her at the moment, but, she is fit as fuck. LMAO. Is becoming a personal challenge, for a while at least. Appreciate all your comments.

Offline Thechaser

Thanks guys, I am going to double check the girls likes, knowing her, I can't imagine for one minute she does gang bangs. Its proving hard enough to get OWO from her at the moment, but, she is fit as fuck. LMAO. Is becoming a personal challenge, for a while at least. Appreciate all your comments.

Care to share a link...?

Redhead Lover

Means she likes cake and is probably a fat fucker

:D :D :D

And fat girls always swallow. Every cloud.

Offline davison

Thanks for that.  I had heard the drug implication as well and was unsure on the distinction in terminology.  Much appreciated, makes a lot of sense now. 

No judgment here, but I have to think anyone using your terms "Party girl" or "Likes to party" is probably an unstable flake I want to avoid.  That said, I can think of worse things than lying around listening to good music, smoking a couple joints and getting blown and fucked for an hour or two.

Offline TieksTilka

Normally they will quote 'Party girl' in their bio, some even have it in their usernames. Thats the usual tip off that they will be willing to do drugs with you if you bring any. Atleast thats what I've picked up, im not into all of that  :hi:

JV547845

Why don't you just message her and ask OP?

I thought "parties" could mean she's up for swinging parties or stag nights etc. too. 

As ever, it's your money, if it's a big deal to you, it's down to you to check before you spend it.  If they say `yes I'll do a line' I'd be worried about the poor punter coming next lol.

vt

Some girls leave the AW boxes ticked without too much thought, so I wouldn't read too much into that, best to ask her directly.  :hi:

Offline weeklypunter

[quote author=Thechaser link=topic=124967.msg1416477#msg1416477 date
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:17:22 am by weeklypunter »

Offline weeklypunter

so are you hoping the coke will secure owo ?

Offline davison

Its proving hard enough to get OWO from her at the moment, but, she is fit as fuck. LMAO. Is becoming a personal challenge, for a while at least. Appreciate all your comments.

My comment is you may possibly be an asshole.  She has limits she has expressed, if that service is not what you want - go elsewhere.  It's not a "personal challenge" to make her do something she doesn't want to do.  Don't be that guy.

bigmanbigman

420 is another code for drugs or smoking drugs .

Offline davison

420 is another code for drugs or smoking drugs .
  Specific to weed only.