Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many punts have you had this year?  (Read 3744 times)

Shure

Offline cueball

Offline pumps

Offline claretandblue

:lol: thanks for your input op! It's between 60 and 80 for me

Online webpunter

Bout 50 - can't exactly remember.  YeboahLuckyFucker is norf of a ton

Offline Hobbit

I hate these types of questions. When you leave school make sure you write some reviews!  :dash:

Online YorkshireLad

Dunno..1 a week..sometimes more..sometimes none

Punter115

Started around June this year ....6 punts up to now .

Offline mrdiamond77

I have just done a quick count in my head and I can remember 32.  Most of the girls have been in the £120-£180 range, and quite a few I have seen more than once.  I will probably see far less girls next year (maybe).

Offline NIK

Two.
Which is twice that of last year.  :blush:

Offline Turtle Z

Not many but since I'm getting lots of great sex at the moment I don't care  :hi:

Online webpunter

Is this with your right hand or left hand ?  :lol:

Not many but since I'm getting lots of great sex at the moment I don't care  :hi:

Online webpunter

Ordinarily this would be a piss poor effort
However as this puts you on sumfink like 552 [550 career to date +2] we'll let you off  :thumbsup:  Apologies if 552 woefully underestimates the overall tally
When you mentioned two - i thought for a moment that you were referring to the worldwide sales on Amazon of your book this year.  Gotta have a laarf on UKP now & again  :lol: :lol:

Two.
Which is twice that of last year.  :blush:

Offline Turtle Z

Online webpunter

Excellent - when looking on the thread i thought she'd plopped out a little plastic poo.  On further inspection WTF is this ? 
BTW - what's her name ?  :lol:

Neither, I have one of these...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

Excellent - when looking on the thread i thought she'd plopped out a little plastic poo.  On further inspection WTF is this ? 

Its a plastic poo. I normally like a bit of scat and its the best a fake girl can do!

Offline cueball

Offline Hungarian Lover

Looking into my empty wallet to bloody many! :scare:

Offline Home Alone

Probably about 25 this year, but should be more next year because my Regular's encouraged me to get back into 'proper' punting and see others as well as her.

Offline Turtle Z

Hands look dodgy imo, was she born a man?  :D

Maybe, they are fake tits!

Offline Turtle Z

I call her Tiffany but occasionally call her Honeybunny when we're being intimate.

Punter115

fredpunter

Offline Plan R

Which doesn't add up cos I only restarted this excellent pastime in June and told myself I'd be a once-a-month man!  :wacko:

Online webpunter

:lol:  Suppose if she ever springs a leak it could be a bit of a let down ..

I call her Tiffany but occasionally call her Honeybunny when we're being intimate.

Offline Titti Tatti

Which doesn't add up cos I only restarted this excellent pastime in June and told myself I'd be a once-a-month man!  :wacko:

Thats what I told myself and then I discovered massage parlours, and I didn't budget for that one.   :rolleyes:

I have £750 cash which has to see me past the next tax payment at the end January unitl I am solvent again. Looking at my 'investment decisions' more carefully now.

Offline foreverchanges

Just the 1 which is down slightly from my usual 50/year.

Offline mrfishyfoo

100+ and I ain't done yet.

YeboahLuckyFucker is norf of a ton

Nowt lucky about it if you have the funds.

Plenty of pro$$ies out there to take it off us punters.

Offline dboy74

Not entirely sure, but less than 20.

Neal69

Around 35 according to my new way of keeping track by the amount of Punting Biscuits I have got through. :cool:

N

Offline Bigjohn

6 for me, but the year aint over yet.

Offline azrael

You can tell the kids are on holidays from school

billythedog

1-2 per month

If i were single and could get out more it would be 1 a week

Offline cueball

40 punts done. That's it for 2016 for this lad.

I'll start the new years sniffing after the hols.

Full round up of my adventures on the nw board  :hi:

Offline bbwandy72

Zero. Almost one, but she cancelled on the day.

Offline Mr_Shins

Diary of a punter...

Too many, 2 women from A/W I got more involved with than just punting (EAS), and they both know about each other too. One was a one-timer on A/W who claims to be back there now but I can't find her, and she was the main one. The other got off in a relationship with someone else that broke up, then came back to A/W to torment me again before leaving again, partly because of me this time. I'm still in touch with her...

2 others that I punted with in the right way, Blonde Martha Kama (now GFE Kama) and Ellie_112_Rose.

A couple like Luna Rossa and Angelic that I enjoyed at the time but the 3rd one with Luna Rossa didn't happen and that was it with her. One great session with Sexy Joanna and one I left almost as soon as I arrived.

Tomorrow I am seeing an old favourite again... Also have one for New Years Eve, and there was a nice woman I met last week too...

Offline Mr_Shins

I have reviewed 2 I didn't punt with... both negative (why I didn't punt with them, after turning up).

Plus I reviewed Blonde Martha Kama twice.

So that means 7 people I have met and punted with and reviewed on here.
There were a couple of earlier ones in 2016 though, and a couple of later ones that are awaiting my review. The NYE one will be reviewed on the merit of what happens then. Hopefully + of course... why would I hope for otherwise?

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 09:23:32 pm by Mr_Shins »

Online dubhcarr

2-3 per week except birthday week where usual is 5 in 7 days.........happy life.. ;) ;)

Offline frankc

2-3 per week except birthday week where usual is 5 in 7 days.........happy life.. ;) ;)

like your style mate, I did 5 in 7 days aswell this year. Next year I'm doing the same, a week off work , starting on the Monday, doing a Blonde, Brunette, Black, TS, and finishing on the Friday with a Thai ...... :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

like your style mate, I did 5 in 7 days aswell this year. Next year I'm doing the same, a week off work , starting on the Monday, doing a Blonde, Brunette, Black, TS, and finishing on the Friday with a Thai ...... :thumbsup:

You'll need to stock up on your weetabix pal  :D

On a similar note.... if it works out I'm planning a podging tour of a different region.

Offline frankc

You'll need to stock up on your weetabix pal  :D

On a similar note.... if it works out I'm planning a podging tour of a different region.

I like the idea if that Cue, I'm planning a few more punts in Yorkshire next year, Ive seen a few Yorkshire tarts this year and never had a bad punt, Amazing Victoria 1 is  next up.

Offline mrdiamond77

I managed to see 3 in successive days earlier in the year, about April.  First two girls I was fine, did not have much energy left for the last girl.

Offline parker

probably 20 ish, so I'm a part timer compared to some on here !