Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Paris!! - Bournemouth  (Read 729 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Will be TOFTT...

Have booked to see this hottie External Link/Members Only

Will keep you posted. Wish me luck  :D

Offline Urban_G

Will be TOFTT...

It won't be TOFTT, she already has 2 reviews on UKP.

Personally, I don't see the point starting a thread just to tell everyone you've made a booking, just do the deed and report back with a review. Seems odd that you didn't ask for any intel first if you thought she hadn't been reviewed. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself!

It won't be TOFTT, she already has 2 reviews on UKP.

Personally, I don't see the point starting a thread just to tell everyone you've made a booking, just do the deed and report back with a review. Seems odd that you didn't ask for any intel first if you thought she hadn't been reviewed. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself!

OK, my apologies. I'm new here and not fully up to speed on the rules.

Offline Urban_G

OK, my apologies. I'm new here and not fully up to speed on the rules.
It's not a rule, just my opinion.

New members can get a barrage of flak from established members for meaningless posts. We're more interested in valuable feedback / insight into WG's other members have seen and that's always a better way for someone new to integrate :hi:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I suggest you put her AW number in the search box top r/h corner and have a read of the info there.

Her comment of riding a horse with no saddle is somewhat suspicious.

Good luck if you do go for it.

Offline Mickeyp

Will be TOFTT...

How did you get on?

How did you get on?

I bailed.

I was getting all the wrong vibes from text messages in the days leading up to the appointed date and time. Just felt uncomfortable about it all, so made my excuses and cancelled.