Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey C. 4U 4205166  (Read 2833 times)

paulelite1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

London

Much better punt then expected.

Paid £80 for 1 hour. Saw her few back.

pros
 :angelgirl: good looking
 :angelgirl: good english
 :angelgirl: 10/10 body

cons
 :dance: smoked
 :yahoo: no clean towels

would see again for sure.

Offline Sinz

This would be a helpful review if you added few more details :

- where in London did u meet her ?
- describe her appearance and attitude
- describe the services offered
- why was your punt much better than expected ?

Right now your review sounds like a touting attempt, just like the layout of the WGs profile - short and uninformative.

Your posts suggests you have punted other WGs before, yet this is your first review.

Offline UpUpAndAway

This would be a helpful review if you added few more details :

- where in London did u meet her ?
- describe her appearance and attitude
- describe the services offered
- why was your punt much better than expected ?

Right now your review sounds like a touting attempt, just like the layout of the WGs profile - short and uninformative.

Your posts suggests you have punted other WGs before, yet this is your first review.

I agree that this 'review' seems fishy

For what it's worth I've actually seen/spoken this girl before, not punted but she was at a flat in Golders Green a couple minutes walk from station. I might do a review if I can be bothered. Reason I saw her is because discretion means 0 there, so expect to see people walking around, into the room and maybe even another geezer walking in at the same time as you(yes this happened!)!

For what it's worth though, she is quite good looking...maybe even better than the pics. I should add, what I gathered From her attitude from just speaking is I doubt she'd be worth it unless you want pump and dump with a hottie, she's not moody or anything but she seems the 'im doing you a favour' type but I may be wrong.

Offline BarryProudfoot

I agree that this 'review' seems fishy

For what it's worth I've actually seen/spoken this girl before, not punted but she was at a flat in Golders Green a couple minutes walk from station. I might do a review if I can be bothered. Reason I saw her is because discretion means 0 there, so expect to see people walking around, into the room and maybe even another geezer walking in at the same time as you(yes this happened!)!

For what it's worth though, she is quite good looking...maybe even better than the pics. I should add, what I gathered From her attitude from just speaking is I doubt she'd be worth it unless you want pump and dump with a hottie, she's not moody or anything but she seems the 'im doing you a favour' type but I may be wrong.

I'd be interested in reading that as she's in my manor :drinks:

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only and the OP has been banned for touting.

This W/G is part of a known group, that has been reviewed. Currently this group, has mixed feedback on UKP.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:35:47 am by The_Don »

Offline diomhair72

New profile, new name Harringey and surrounding areas.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PatMacGroin

There's something I still find appealing about this WG. From what there is available to find online there do seem to be several conflicting Pro's and Con's

Pro's

- Photo's look hot and not touched up. The non-professional photographic style is usually reassuring.
- Accessible Prices at 80ph
- Extensive List of Services includes Filming, FK, OWO, CIM, COF

Con's
- Photo's rotate regularly, so may not actually be recent\genuine (That could actually be a positive, but' I've seen the same photo's circulate a few times, so it's not like she is regularly posting brand new photo's)
- No real reviews (I have to disregard Banta Barry because so far, personally,  I can't take him seriously and the review doesn't actually tell us anything.) Other review is basically a no show.
- AW feedback is hidden, with indications someone may have posted a negative.

Borderline

- Only other relevant post earlier in this thread indicates she is good looking, but gave off a stand-offish attitude.
- She has changed her profile name several times (E.g. Honey C. 4U, Snezana Wild, Aicha Diamond2 x). Don't see why she changes her name, but doesn't create a new profile or try to reinvent herself in any other way.
- There are only 5 pics listed in her Private Gallery, so doubt she is pulling that move.
- I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure her nationality used to show as Romanian, not Hungarian as it does now.
- Simply looks too good to be true. Those looks and services at that price? Must be a whole heap of extra's. Which usually means, she doesn't really want to do them.

For a profile that has been active several months, and had a few mentions here on UKP, there is surprisingly little information.

I'm disappointed I didn't spot it when she relocated to the Hounslow area for a while. Might have had the chance the settle some of those questions. Back out of the way in North London now, so might just wait and see if I spot her popping up in West London again.

Offline BarryProudfoot

There's something I still find appealing about this WG. From what there is available to find online there do seem to be several conflicting Pro's and Con's

Pro's

- Photo's look hot and not touched up. The non-professional photographic style is usually reassuring.
- Accessible Prices at 80ph
- Extensive List of Services includes Filming, FK, OWO, CIM, COF

Con's
- Photo's rotate regularly, so may not actually be recent\genuine (That could actually be a positive, but' I've seen the same photo's circulate a few times, so it's not like she is regularly posting brand new photo's)
- No real reviews (I have to disregard Banta Barry because so far, personally,  I can't take him seriously and the review doesn't actually tell us anything.) Other review is basically a no show.
- AW feedback is hidden, with indications someone may have posted a negative.

Borderline

- Only other relevant post earlier in this thread indicates she is good looking, but gave off a stand-offish attitude.
- She has changed her profile name several times (E.g. Honey C. 4U, Snezana Wild, Aicha Diamond2 x). Don't see why she changes her name, but doesn't create a new profile or try to reinvent herself in any other way.
- There are only 5 pics listed in her Private Gallery, so doubt she is pulling that move.
- I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure her nationality used to show as Romanian, not Hungarian as it does now.
- Simply looks too good to be true. Those looks and services at that price? Must be a whole heap of extra's. Which usually means, she doesn't really want to do them.

For a profile that has been active several months, and had a few mentions here on UKP, there is surprisingly little information.

I'm disappointed I didn't spot it when she relocated to the Hounslow area for a while. Might have had the chance the settle some of those questions. Back out of the way in North London now, so might just wait and see if I spot her popping up in West London again.

Offline PatMacGroin

Sorry to have to say it, but your review - here - gives her a positive without any indication of why you though she was good. Sounds more like you gave it a positive because you survived your first punt without being subjected to whatever horrors you had imagined could occur.

I get the impression that you are quite young (again, apologies if that offends you), so I don't want to deter you from posting and reviewing. In your next review you could try to include some relevant details like:

- Did she offer or try to initiate any additional services, even if you refused them (e.g. FK, OWO, CIM, etc)?
- Did she mention any extra charges?
- Was she clean and well presented?
- How was her attitude or general demeanour? Friendly and smiley? Enthusiastic and professional? or Surly, Cold, Mechanical, Time Wasting?
- Was the venue clean with decent wash facilities? ("It's not the Mayfair Hotel" is a worse than useless comment)

Asside from confirming she's the girl in her pics, (which you did, so thanks for that) these are the key details that are the most useful to the rest of us.

Even better, if you remember those details from your visit post them now, here on this thread or on your original review.

(P.s. I'm not saying that I'm some sort of authority on reviews. Mine are too detailed and rambling. But at the moment, yours sounds like touting or cluelessness.)

Offline PatMacGroin

Forget that, just noticed the profile has changed, with a new girl pictured (as below).

No longer interested. (Swapped profile, or bull from the very begining?)