Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An evening of Punting - London w/c 27th August  (Read 783 times)

JT25JT

Is anyone interested in meeting for an evening of punting together next week in London? I was going to target Soho but am pretty flexible on locations.

I was planning on an evening between 28th-30th August inclusive.

I currently have nothing specific planned but that's what this weekend is for!

Online Jonestown

Remind me again - which paper is it you write for ?

Offline The Film Director

Roll on the new school term  :dash:

Offline lewisjones23

crying to Admin about bullying  :lol:  :wacko:

Offline The Film Director

I've spotted the flaw in his post - 28th to 30th is not even the fucking weekend  :dash:

Offline Billy no mates

crying to Admin about bullying  :lol:  :wacko:

Yes, what a fuckin idiot.

“No, please let me come with you, a complete stranger, to soho”

Maybe it would cut down on admins work, if there was a minimum post threshold that had to be reached, before ‘reporting’ was enabled ?

Offline PLeisure

Stortford

Offline PLeisure

His two previous attempts to buddy up with a punter were deleted. Some people are more comfortable in their stupidity  :unknown:

Online finn5555

Is anyone interested in meeting for an evening of punting together next week in London? I was going to target Soho but am pretty flexible on locations.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

Yes, what a fuckin idiot.

“No, please let me come with you, a complete stranger, to soho”

Maybe it would cut down on admins work, if there was a minimum post threshold that had to be reached, before ‘reporting’ was enabled ?

yes but that would do us out of a lot of hilarious WG reports when they rush on here after a negative

Offline Marmalade

Right saddo cunt. What’s he thinking of, sharing a shag hole and hoping to get half price? Visiting a single-file stair case in Soho with a ‘mate’ to hold his hand and chat to the maid while he loses his virginity perhaps? Or maybe a “I’ll hold yours if you hold mine” fantasist.

:vomit:

Online scutty brown

No.
No-one is interested in exposing their identity to you