Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pegging / strap on experts  (Read 2356 times)

Offline dfg

Recently tried out the above with the lady below which was quite fun. Review to follow.

External Link/Members Only

Would like to meet other SPs who are experts in this field - as opposed to enthusiastic amateurs, which probably wouldn’t be much fun at all :scare:

Have tried searching here and it didn’t throw up a huge amount of recommendations. Also looking on AW but it’s hard to know who’re the real experts. But if I do TOFTT with anyone unreviewed here (or anyone who’s already been reviewed) I’ll post about it.

Thanks everyone :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

Are you talking about on you or on them ? Do you want it as domination or mixed in with GFE.

I enjoy having it done to me but never really viewed it as sex

Offline dfg

Done to me with GFE fuck buddy context rather than dom is my preference. Any pointers gratefully received. Many thanks.

Offline Bigboy247

Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Arch80

If you like strap on with a larger black lady....the gorls here are generally very good....

Offline Londonpunter30

try this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her a few times and well reviewed on here.

I also saw Lovely Mimi who for me was good at strap on \ GFE mix but doesnt really do DFK or any kissing so may not be for everyone. 

Offline dfg

Many thanks gents. Appreciate it  :hi:

Online Moby Dick

I don't mind a prostrate massage provided the lass is sucking my cock. In fact CIM with a few fingers up the bum is the crescendo before my release these days.

Next step will be taking a strap on.
Any tips how to prepare/douche other threads I can read?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Recently tried out the above with the lady below which was quite fun. Review to follow.

Giving the numerical URL instead or as well allows the system to bring up reviews, if any