Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Needing Gudiance  (Read 1980 times)

jonesyboy

Hey so I am new at all of this and having a difficult time getting started I always wanted to try as it and mark it off bucket list of sorts but I no clue how to start off I have read many posts on here and hope some of you maybe able to help me and recommendations or s starting point and give me some tips.
I live in Blackburn
i can afford half hour to and hour pushing it
i don't really have a particular taste in girls as long as she is attractive
I'm looking to going into some oral or a bit more  really as i think that were i am best off starting until i get my feet wet

hope you can a guy out as i am sure you've been in a similar place

Offline muffherwell91

I'm looking to going into some oral
Train yourself on a Fleshlight® before sampling the real Muppet.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

I live in Blackburn

i am sure you've been in a similar place

Yep, I've been to Blackburn before, darwen is quite similar too

jonesyboy

Train yourself on a Fleshlight® before sampling the real Muppet.
Hidden Image/Members Only

I been looking at them

jonesyboy

Yep, I've been to Blackburn before, darwen is quite similar too

So i take it you didn't find anything here then  :cry:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:12:06 pm by jonesyboy »

Offline ForrestGump

Welcome!

This site's search engine works great. You should try it. Or just browse through the reviews section relevant to your region.  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

There is plenty to choose from in the Blackburn area jonesy, have a look at the reviews or put some links up. You'll get opinions and feedback then.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:45:49 pm by cueball »

jonesyboy

This site's search engine works great. You should try it. Or just browse through the reviews section relevant to your region.  :thumbsup:

Yeah i'll take gander man thanks.
but if you/anyone got anything to say to first timer in this world would be great

Offline ForrestGump

...but if you/anyone got anything to say to first timer in this world would be great

Have a look here, too... External Link/Members Only

Offline Punting Valley

Yeah i'll take gander man thanks.
but if you/anyone got anything to say to first timer in this world would be great

Seriously man, no one here is going to hold your hand. Use that search bar. Search the girl's AW ID, search your city (Blackburn), search your punting question or go find answers on the puntingwiki page. How hard is it to search before you ask? :dash:

yorkshire123

If I was you I would start off by visiting some of the NW's brothels (plenty of info on here), its a great place to serve ones punting apprenticeship  :)

jonesyboy

If I was you I would start off by visiting some of the NW's brothels (plenty of info on here), its a great place to serve ones punting apprenticeship  :)
yeah did some looking on here i found some info about brothel quite near me surprisingly i know there meant to be incognito but its funny how many i have actually walked past it ha
i read that the girls want a lot of extra the website doesn't tell you but first time i don't i should be picky ha

Offline threechilliman

OP, I'm a little concerned as to how many Easter eggs yoive eaten today, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt......

My advice would be to book Zoe of Manchester for an hour. She'll provide you with an hour you wont forget in a hurry. Don't tell her your a newbie :sarcastic:

tcm

yorkshire123

yeah did some looking on here i found some info about brothel quite near me surprisingly i know there meant to be incognito but its funny how many i have actually walked past it ha
i read that the girls want a lot of extra the website doesn't tell you but first time i don't i should be picky ha

Personally I wouldn't go to the unofficial brothels but to one of the well known ones where the extras are mainly out in the open. La-Maison, Sandy's etc. are only a bus ride away from you  ;)

Danny86

Go to Amsterdam, after that it becomes a lot easier.

jonesyboy

Go to Amsterdam, after that it becomes a lot easier.

That's not a bad idea thanks

SirFrank

Forest gump has provided some good advice/links to follow. My general advice: do your homework (ie make sure you book the right girl for you) and get a punting phone with a cash payg sim.

jonesyboy

Forest gump has provided some good advice/links to follow. My general advice: do your homework (ie make sure you book the right girl for you) and get a punting phone with a cash payg sim.

yeah i have been following his advice and been looking
thanks didn't think about getting a phone

Offline ForrestGump

yeah i have been following his advice and been looking
thanks didn't think about getting a phone

That is covered in the punting wiki in the top tips section: External Link/Members Only

Are you sure you've been following the advice we're generously imparting?  ;)

jonesyboy

Are you sure you've been following the advice we're generously imparting?  ;)

Thanks I have been following the knowledge you all have generously given to me. Glad asked instead of going in blind

SirFrank

Back in the old days I used to stick 20p up my arse just in case I had to make a hastey getaway and make an emergency call from a public pay phone. You can scrap that now though. You're more likely to find a reliable Romanian prossie in Swansea than a public pay phone

jonesyboy

Offline cueball

Back in the old days I used to stick 20p up my arse just in case I had to make a hastey getaway and make an emergency call from a public pay phone. You can scrap that now though. You're more likely to find a reliable Romanian prossie in Swansea than a public pay phone

And your sphincter muscles can no longer hold the twenty pence in

SirFrank

And your sphincter muscles can no longer hold the twenty pence in

No, they're still up there. They're impossible to shit out. Going through the metal detector in airports is a right cunt. There's a few quid up there now by my reckoning

Offline cueball

No, they're still up there. They're impossible to shit out. Going through the metal detector in airports is a right cunt. There's a few quid up there now by my reckoning

I've got this vision of putting 10p in your ear, lifting your arm, watching your eyes roll then twenty years of 20p's scattering all over the floor.

I've a fair old imagination....

SirFrank

I've got this vision of putting 10p in your ear, lifting your arm, watching your eyes roll then twenty years of 20p's scattering all over the floor.

I've a fair old imagination....

:lol:

plow.

Not to shamelessly plug my first review but I did try and make it more informative to the first timer...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53300.msg693588#msg693588

As others have said in this post, between AW, agency sites and this forum you should be able to do enough research to make a good first time score with a lovely lady.

Offline Taggart

You're more likely to find a reliable Romanian prossie in Swansea than a public pay phone

Gotta be quote of the week.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks I have been following the knowledge you all have generously given to me. Glad asked instead of going in blind

I was just teasing joneseyboy. But seriously plenty of folks on here will be happy to help guide you if you're in need, especially if folks can see that you've invested some of your own time and effort.  :)

jonesyboy

especially if folks can see that you've invested some of your own time and effort.  :)
well i have been since this been looking on adult work finding someone local for to go see and reading the wiki as well
glad i asked

Offline cueball

well i have been since this been looking on adult work finding someone local for to go see and reading the wiki as well
glad i asked

Put some links up jonesy, the reviews will automatically link to the aw number

jonesyboy

Not to shamelessly plug my first review but I did try and make it more informative to the first timer...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53300.msg693588#msg693588

As others have said in this post, between AW, agency sites and this forum you should be able to do enough research to make a good first time score with a lovely lady.
[/quote/]

yeah man doing some will admit wish was in Leeds so could visit that lass you gave a glowing review of shit that i don't have the cash to afford the outcall fee ha