Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party section of Punting Wiki  (Read 1038 times)

Offline davidgood

As there have been a number of changes to the party scene in London and the South East I have been into Wiki to do some edits and updates.

While a few parties have folded or rebranded there are some new entrants I have include in the notes. I hope these get going, become established and held regularly.

If anyone has additional party info please go into Wiki and edit or share it here.

Regards,
davidgood

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks for making the updates.

Online scutty brown

David

re Debbie's GG parties
there was a recent post somewhere, not sure if this site or the Manchester forum, saying that Debbie had retired and her party business was now run by Leyla (the blonde Brummie girl)

Offline davidgood

David

re Debbie's GG parties
there was a recent post somewhere, not sure if this site or the Manchester forum, saying that Debbie had retired and her party business was now run by Leyla (the blonde Brummie girl)

Yes, Debbie retired a few months ago from running the parties and lovely Leyla is running them now.

One of the greedy girls told me a few weeks ago that Leyla had a broken leg, so not able to play at the moment I think.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline davidgood

Yes, Debbie retired a few months ago from running the parties and lovely Leyla is running them now.

One of the greedy girls told me a few weeks ago that Leyla had a broken leg, so not able to play at the moment I think.

Regards,
davidgood

Confirmed on Monday that Leyla's leg will take some time to mend, but she is still hosting the parties.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline davidgood

Nice work.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks SD.

A couple of separate party girls have told me they are planning to run their own parties next year.

I will add them to the Wiki if they do get going.

Regards,
davidgood

Online RandomGuy99

Regards,
davidgood
There could be a whole new fetish there - shagging SPs with broken legs or in a cast.