Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else having problems with Hod website ?  (Read 634 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

It wasn't working last night and tonight my computer is telling me not to trust it. We all know that we the pics and services offered but I'm not sure that's what it meant. Surely the word hasn't reached McAfee that Tiara provides a shit service despite what they say.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

"Our Website is down. but we're still open as usual"

Online scutty brown

Cloudflare account suspended it seems
Whole point of using Cloudflare is to mitigate DDOS attacks, yet their twatter page claims the website is down due to a "DOS" attack........

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:46:31 pm by scutty brown »

Offline magnetico

It's their account on Krystal Hosting which is suspended.
A host company which says on his home page "FREE DDoS protection" so I don't think it's a DDoS attack.

SlamBoy

Maybe they've had enough of HOD lying abut ages and services.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WARSZAWA16

Or maybe a disgruntled punter "sabotaged" it while he was kept waiting......

Offline BootsnBunches

Or maybe a disgruntled punter "sabotaged" it while he was kept waiting......

Wanted to stop any more bookings coming through whilst he was having to wait in the laundry room?

Offline PLeisure

Wanted to stop any more bookings coming through whilst he was having to wait in the laundry room?
Was inadvertently locked in the laundry room and decided to make good use of the time  :music:

Offline Hometown

Looks like they introduced a new website feature to check who’s hiting the website. Probably in response to attacks. An unhappy punter with a laptop  :D

Offline Stanford97

PC Plod willl be in a pit of despair at the loss of earnings. He’ll have to launch a full frontal touting attack to compensate.