Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatta - Nadia  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Johnny smith1254775

Ok this time I went with Nadia paid £35 for an hour and £40 on top for naked massage with touching (didn't want h/e - strange I know) so I get in there and Amy isn't there so I choose Nadia instead money passed over up I went to room 3, I get undressed an lie on the bed, the room was chilly but it soon warmed up. Nadia hasn't been there long and normally doesn't offer extras but she and all the other girls were stoned off there tits with some pretty good weed apparently which is a good thing for me coz weed turns nadia on. so she's massaging me which is amateur compared to Amy but still nice I'm touching her while this is happening (tits, ass, fanny everything) towards the end she tells me to stop touching her because she's getting turned on so I carry on (as you do) she tells me to stop but it's obvious she wants me to carry on, by this time she lying on top of me then whispers "stick a finger in me" which I happily did then another one while my thumbs working her clit, eventually she's telling me she gonna sit on my face which I didn't have a problem with she taste pretty good nice an juicey, now were back to fingering/rubbing till she cums while all that was happening i was sucking an tweaking her nipples which she liked made obvious by her body shudders, after she cums I wipe my fingers and we just lay there for 5-10 catching our breath (her more than me) we were 20 mins over the hour an I wasn't charged any extras besides naked and touching so that's a massive win for me...I think she needs to control her lust or she's gonna lose out on a lot of money, not so bad for us but it is for her....I loved every minute of this session an I'm kind of glad Amy wasn't there, You guys might want to get in there soon though she's going to Spain on the 23rd for 3 days (or 3 months) I heard both get mentioned.

So...Nadia at hatta (L15 5AE), £75 altogether, 1hr 20 session, I'm definitely going to see her again an I would recommend. JS

speedy1505

Thats just what I told in my last post. In my eyes you are bit stupid you pay her 75£ for fingerfucking and playing with her tits.Thats why most of the girls didnt offer bj to a fair price ( 40£) Most of you overpay for hj or b2b. Thats not helpful cause the girls gain the easy.money.

At the time I felt more like giving the pleasure instead of taking it, as for the price the girls charge what they want no one influences that, I've never had a bj for £40 even with my regular Amy at hatta so you must be a one of the lucky ones

Also you say I spent £75 to finger fuck her? No I spent £35 on the massage which I received, then I paid £40 to massage me naked and touching which happened, finger fucking and RO happened unexpectedly but still happened. so I got all that for £40 or I could have asked for oral for the same price an probably got refused....nah.

Offline Mikenorthwest48

I think it is a fare price if you got a quality massage.
Banned reason: STI troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bronn

Thats just what I told in my last post. In my eyes you are bit stupid you pay her 75£ for fingerfucking and playing with her tits.Thats why most of the girls didnt offer bj to a fair price ( 40£) Most of you overpay for hj or b2b. Thats not helpful cause the girls gain the easy.money.

Do you propose to use this forum for anything other than criticising others for how they choose to spend their spare cash?  It seems you are another one of those irritating members who love to comment on other peoples reviews, but don't post any of your own experiences. I won't be wasting my time passing on any of my info to a BELLEND like you.

Cheers,

Bronn

speedy1505

I dont want to critisize others how they spend their money but I ask if the kind they waste their money were one of the reasons why prices for proper massage rises to that level. You know its Liverpool not London.I know thai massage - scene in Germany quite well. So for example you can compare the region around Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen very good to Liverpool/Manchester .Very similar social structure and income-level.Prices for massage 35 to 40 €. Prices for extra hj 10€  ,bj with cim totally nude touching allowed 40 € , full service with bj finish 60€. There are only few shops where only hj is on offer cause the girls want to male money
But when smart british gentleman can afford to spend 20£ for simple hj and 35£ just for bit touching you know why prices are on high level. Maybe you should think about it.

Offline boyfromspain

I have been a customer at Hatta since day one and it is up to the customer how much they are prepared to pay for services but what concerns me most of all is the fact that it has been suggested that weed and possibly other things have been used and offered in Hatta. If I was the owner I would be very concerned and put a stop to it now before it is too late.

Offline sinbad52

As another long term customer of hatta i too am concerned with this news. Always quite strict with their extras policy the lunatics seem  to have taken over the asylum.

First of all thanks bronn, also I wasn't offered anything, Nadia was the only girl stoned that I could see another girl was too according to my cousin who I went with.

Offline SmoothieNeil

For that kind of money you could go to Roses Retreat next to Heaton Park tram stop and get a British woman for the full works

speedy1505

Exactly,mate. You hit the point

Offline lpopo

For that kind of money you could go to Roses Retreat next to Heaton Park tram stop and get a British woman for the full works

You could also get a cpl of grams of beak, a match ticket or a new shirt. Either way its none of your (or anyone elses) business to criticise how OP spends his money, especially since hes already stated his satisfaction with price/service.

Plus, anyone who thinks young, transient migrant workers -especially those working in this industry - arent going to be using drugs is stupid. They must need something to keep them going all day, and smoking a joint doesnt make them hardened users/ dealers!

Offline Mikenorthwest48

Excellent reply and a nice change to hear a bit of empathy for the girls.

speedy1505

Excellent reply and a nice change to hear a bit of empathy for the girls.Seems a bit ridicoules to me. You go to these places make those girls whores wanking your dick for 20£ and enjoy this so much to tell other punters which  girl does best but want them to be treated with outmost respect ( Jasper ) and emphaty. Thats the kind of double moral I like. Noone  forces these  thai ladies to work as whores. The could do cleaning or whatever but they want more and easy money.So if you feel bad after  having he or bj you should not go there.. Its just  a deal they offer a certain sexual service for money so they are whores no saints.

Offline lpopo

Why so much disdain/anger for these "whores"? Boring.

Seems like youve got some pretty big issues to work through mate - and not just replying to your own threads under multiple made up names.

Offline Mikenorthwest48

Speedy, the sad thing is you really can't grasp what goes on.