Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touting via missed calls  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Brumish

Over the last 12 months, I’ve had a good few missed calls and silent ones from various numbers. I just ignored them and on one occasion managed to get hold of the famous maid that services the Essex/Bronagrove street crew. Didn’t think of it much at the time when I spoke to her but she insisted that she didn’t call.
21st Jan had another missed call. This time created a contact and saved the number. I also texted to ask who it was. No response.
This week I was texting a couple of girls that caught my eye on AW and texted this one to ask for availability
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I was texting I realised this was the number that missed called me.
Although I haven’t seen this one, the profile fits in with most of the maid’s group profiles.

Has anybody else been touted by her and her cronies this way?

Offline Juankerr

No, never had any unexpected calls or texts from her.

Offline Brumish

Called her. Giving me the silent treatment. Heard a kids in the background too.
Not sure what their game is.
I’m not even a regular anymore.

Offline Taggart

As policy, I never return missed calls from numbers I do not recognise, private phone or punting phone.
Had a missed call two days ago from an Azerbaijan number on my private phone, which on Googling, turns out is a premium rate number and cost the earth, so be warned. I also never answer no caller IDs - they can leave a voicemail if they are important.

Offline Beamer

As policy, I never return missed calls from numbers I do not recognise, private phone or punting phone.
Had a missed call two days ago from an Azerbaijan number on my private phone, which on Googling, turns out is a premium rate number and cost the earth, so be warned. I also never answer no caller IDs - they can leave a voicemail if they are important.

Absolutely right  :hi:

Offline wolves lad

I made a text enquiry to a FBSM provider off viva street last month, I’ve since had two random texts saying “available for massage”

I’m not too happy about this, and will be blocking her if I get another.

Offline alibirmingham

Called her. Giving me the silent treatment. Heard a kids in the background too.
Not sure what their game is.
I’m not even a regular anymore.

I’m sure I saw this WG early 2017 and had exactly the same experiance with the maid heard kids running around in the background. Made it a bit wierd

Offline tesla

I made a text enquiry to a FBSM provider off viva street last month, I’ve since had two random texts saying “available for massage”

I’m not too happy about this, and will be blocking her if I get another.

you could text her back and ask her to stop on the grounds it is indiscreet.