Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The private club aston  (Read 2014 times)

Gusto_321

Hi guys,
I'm a new user to this site so pls bear with me.
 I was thinking of attending the private club at Aston tonight but I'm really new to this and I don't know what to expect. I have read some reviews but not sureally what to expect. Any advice would be appreciated.. thanks in advance..

Offline bunny84

Tonight it will probably be mostly people sitting around taking it in turns with the girls working there .

A few couples mostly watching

End of month Saturdays are more gangbang. The hardest part is walking through the door . It's chill out . You can just sit and watch if you want . You will be shown around then  get changed into a robe or towel .

Online Steely Dan

jeanvaljean2000

Hi guys,
I'm a new user to this site so pls bear with me.
 I was thinking of attending the private club at Aston tonight but I'm really new to this and I don't know what to expect. I have read some reviews but not sureally what to expect. Any advice would be appreciated.. thanks in advance..

I will suggest you go on a Monday day time first or another day time party if you are novice.  I have seen plenty of novices on a busy Friday or Saturday standing around and leave frustrated without action.  Start with the quiet ones mate

Offline Roodboy867

I will suggest you go on a Monday day time first or another day time party if you are novice.  I have seen plenty of novices on a busy Friday or Saturday standing around and leave frustrated without action.  Start with the quiet ones mate

+1. I have a few times now, definitely go in an afternoon for your first time. Always had a great time there.

Offline vision2014

When you say daytime  how many girls are on and how blokes turn up

Online fredhiggins

On Friday afternoon 3 girls working as per diary; one swinger arrived, she eat some cock and cum and left later. Max men was 10.

Offline Lewis

Last time I went on a Wednesday afternoon (approx. 6 weeks ago) two girls on, which were Sienna, and Savanna.  There was a max of 12 blokes. Most of the time no more than 8 of us.

Offline SalmonJunkie

Whether you're an experienced punter or a complete novice, places like
The private club, xtasia etc are a completely different kettle of fish. If you're the quiet / shy type, I wouldn't recommend attending a Saturday night party ever. You have to be more than happy to stand pretty much shoulder to shoulder with blokes, dick in hand, to get good value for money.

If you do want to give it a bash- don't head down there till about 9:30, 10pm. Although it says 8-2am, the party never starts till 9, so if you get there at 8 that's an hour waiting around getting frustrated. Then as soon as it starts you have lots of blokes trying to jump in, and you'll be hard pressed to get anywhere in the first hour if you're not pushy.

It then calms down a bit, and by 10-11 some people have already popped and left, some people start to relax, and the atmosphere generally chills a bit.

You do get VFM in terms of number of girls you can put your dick in, but it's always balanced out by the lack of intimacy- unless you're lucky enough to get involved with a swinging couple!

pussyhunter79

Been a few times, and definatly prefer the afternoon parties, they seem more "polite"

Evening party
Girls came out about 45 minutes after start time and for the next 2 hours its like feeding time at the zoo. Unless youre rude and pushy youll be lucky to get 5 minutes with each girl. The couples in there are constantly followed and surrounded by small groups of men so youll be lucky to get anything with a couple. Any single ladies are quickly snapped up by the couples so again youll be lucky to get anything at all. Everyone starts to chill about 3 hours into the party but by then the girls are tired so again anything you do get will not be as good as earlier.

Daytime party
Girls come out after 30 mins or so. At the most only 12 blokes so not waiting around as much. Pretty much guarenteed a good time with both girls several times if you wish.

Offline viceboy

Private club is too hardcore for first timers and shy reserved types imo as m/f ratio is uncapped. I would recommend Cambridge parties (also managed under sexy soiree parties) and hotbox parties for first timers whereby ratios are maintained at max 2:1 and the girls are more welcoming and intimate.