Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuriNaughty  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Isaac

Just seen this rather hot looking non Romanian............sounds inviting. Anyone had the pleasure before I take a dive. Reviews on AW seem good but no CIM in £150 but Rimms ?
Any thoughts.
External Link/Members Only

Shaketherooom

I went to see her tonight. She is quite fit, not quite the pics on her profile though but still ok. She confirmed by text that owo was ok, confirmed again when i paid and made a joke of the fact i asked twice. I showered then onto the bed to get oral. She made a joke about not coming in her mouth, then said i was too horny and she didnt trust me not to and took a condom out and said it would have to be covered! I joked then realised she was serious and asked for my money back which she did no problem. I asked her as getting dressed why she says she offers owo, she said when she produces the condom most men dont complain. Rubbish but at least i got my cash back so no harm other than wasted time. :dash:

Offline Isaac

Thanks Shaketheroom.
You say not as the photos ?
Very different ?...fatter.....not facially the same...
Did she Rim............seems odd if she does but doesn't CIM

Generally how was the meeting.............worthwhile or best to give a miss ??
Thanks

Shaketherooom

Not sure you read my post. The meeting was crap. She lied about owo so i walked! I doubt she does very much. Pictures wise is you are still considering, ignore the glamour shoots the last one with a feather is her.

bristolqwerty

Not sure you read my post. The meeting was crap. She lied about owo so i walked! I doubt she does very much. Pictures wise is you are still considering, ignore the glamour shoots the last one with a feather is her.

Great post ~ Jesus I'm not sure if the fella read it also ~ not only does she lie but has owo plastered all over her profile.  I'm in no doubt some mugs don't say anything when she attempts this game.  I'm glad neither you or me fall into this category  :dash:  Should be a negative review.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:32:50 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline buccdriver

Just seen this rather hot looking non Romanian............sounds inviting. Anyone had the pleasure before I take a dive. Reviews on AW seem good but no CIM in £150 but Rimms ?
Any thoughts.

She lists rimming as receiving so probably doesn't 'give'  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Another lying prossie and expensive for £150ph if she's not doing what she
lists in her profile. :angry: :mad:

ONE TO AVOID THEN :dash: :dash: