Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna of 34 Romilly St, in Soho, London  (Read 1314 times)

vt

After a couple of Soho quickies which didn't get me there, I went to have a look at 34 Romilly St and ended up with 'new' Anna on the upper floor, a tiny little Romanian girl. I'm guessing she isn't the legendary Anna that was talked about on the Walk-up thread a couple of years back.

I don't think I've ever been with anyone so tiny & slim before. She was £30 just for sex, so that's what I did. She played with my cock to get me hard like she enjoyed looking at it. I was feeling up her tiny naturals with tiny inverted nipples, her body was like a teenager, although she may have been a bit older. I knew she was going to feel snug, she put a pillow under her bum to raise it up and I slipped in. She did feel good and I was soon building a head of steam. She took it all, her little legs bouncing around as I rode her. The mirror behind her head gave me a good view of what I was doing. I knew this was my last chance of the day, so gave it both barrels and shot my load inside her. She let me luxuriate in my climax until it all dissipated.

Great for a quickie tight fuck. Her teeth weren't brilliant and her breath wasn't the freshest, but she had quite a cute face and that impossibly tiny body. I wish I had found her first!  :thumbsup:

vt

Anything to do with this Anni?

External Link/Members Only

No, that one is much older and smaller, a bit freakish.

This Anna was around 5 ft or just under, a normal girl, but very slim, not very tall and very girly for her age, she had small A-cup tits with tiny pink nips with inverted tips and a stubbly pussy, but her face told you she was likely early 20s. Maybe she didn't get good nutrition as a kid, maybe she's just that type naturally, probably a bit of both.