Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dior Earls Court  (Read 2061 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't need to say much do I really!? Finally got to meet Dior who has been on my HL for ages.

Dior squeezed me in before a regular (sorry to that chap who kindly was okay with waiting 15 more mins!!) for a quick 30 mins.

Pretty good directions as her accent is a little strong but found the lovely flat okay. Hot, Hot, Hot body! That ass and legs, wow. Seems to have lost weight compared to the video I bought off her profile. She is very friendly and we had a laugh when I asked her to be submissive...but not beating her around the room submissive!

I think she did her customery standing over you and then a DTBJ. I instantly wished I had more than 30 mins as I could have done DT for ages. On with the mac (with her mouth, very impressive as done sooo smoothly!). Missionary, doggy, thumb in her bum which turned me on so I asked for anal. £50 extra...dammit...but I had to have it.

Pumped away magnificently as she rubbed herself off. She definitely came as did I soon after as deep as I could possibly go. Very quick chat and out I went.

Now it WAS rushed but purely as she was squeezing me in which I do really appreciate her doing. It ended up being £150 for 30 mins splash and dash, but do you know what. That's fine by me. I usually only cum once an hour anyway and more importantly I know she is worth booking in advance and experiencing that body, mouth, throat and ass all in an hour. I have tried 3 times before to book her last min so glad it actually happened.

She seems dedicated to keeping her regulars and standards high and this was refreshing to hear and on repeat visits (when I can afford it, which is rare sadly) I hope it pans out that way.

I saw a brazilian lass there who she does 3somes with, nice girl, just not my type sadly.

Off to have a wank over that arse and legs now.  :P

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks. Who do you prefer more, Cute Lisa or Dior?

Offline thekman100

eesh, totally different experience. One GFE (lisa) one PSE (Dior), plus i've not done 1 hour with Dior.

If I took take Dior's BJ and give it to Lisa  :thumbsup:

Also £50 difference on a one hour booking is a MAJOR factor. The fact that Dior is busy in london (4 attempts), if I had to lose one it would be Dior I guess, but not based on performance.

Sorry, crap answer!

tristen92

If anyone is intrigued in the Brazilian, saw her once in what sounds like the same location. Looks mid 40s tbh, about a 6 facially though a cracking body. She has a lot of rules (barely kissed) and wasn't an enjoyable punt - I'd avoid. Dior sounds much better. Not writing a review as the punt was a while back and barely note-worthy.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:19:24 am by tristen92 »

lcb

If anyone is intrigued in the Brazilian, saw her once in what sounds like the same location. Looks mid 40s tbh, about a 6 facially though a cracking body. She has a lot of rules (barely kissed) and wasn't an enjoyable punt - I'd avoid. Dior sounds much better. Not writing a review as the punt was a while back and barely note-worthy.

Do you have a link for her? I might have seen her on the way out from a visit with DIOR. Want to check she's same girl she was wondering around the flat naked like you say fine body