Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Mel Maia - Gloucester Road - Best Punt of my Life  (Read 2779 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7586881) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline boofey

Party Mel Maia

Link

External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 for 1 hour

Services: Very Deep DFK, OWO, DT, RO, Rimming on her, SEX)

Date: Mar-24

Girl: Adultwork pictures are spot on. Incredible figure, enhanced tits, lovely bum and a cute tasty pussy with a little piercing. Soft skin and warm tan.

Location: 5 mins from Gloucester Road. Flat on a quiet street.

Meet:

I’d previously seen Mel back in June-23 following a review I saw on UKP. At the time she blew my mind, hands down the best punt of my life, and incredibly horny lady who loves sex and wants to please. She left the country for Brazil that week unfortunately so I never bothered to review. She also wasn’t on AW back then either.

Whilst scanning AW on my hangover I saw Mel’s profile pop up. She was back in the U.K. and now on AW. A perfect hangover cure I thought.

Messaged for a short notice meet and was able to arrange something for 2 hours later. Prompt communication, handled by her.

Arrive to a beaming Mel. She has an incredible positive energy to her and oozes sexiness. After a quick chat, (no language barriers, she speaks good English) we were at it like two united lovers. She kisses like you like she means it. I mean full on Brazilian style, sucking your tongue, nibbling your lips. For a moment you forget your paying for the session. This goes on for a while as we explore each others bodies.

I was rock hard instantly. She gives a sensual blowjob. Goes fairly deep. Sucks your balls. No excessive use of hands. She genuinely seems like she enjoys and wants to make you happy.

I go down on her and she’s pretty wet. She tastes great. She tells you how she likes it. Pushes your head down for more when you lift it. She’s dripping at this point.

On with the dom and we’re at it. Throughout she’s going in to kiss me, hold me, maintains constant eye contact. She is enjoying it as much as me. It was such a raw genuine passionate experience. I pop a quick clean up and we spent time catching up. She around for 2 months then will leave

You can find her twitter via WhatsApp. She has some armature content on their.

Offline andrasoulja

Will she go back to brasil in two months or doing tour in europe ?

Offline boofey

Will she go back to brasil in two months or doing tour in europe ?

Europe