Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olina Betty & Mulan - Edgware Road NW1 - Two Thai Treats  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Easy booking process through the Olina receptionist, £250 for the hour.  Location is very close to the Circle line station, nice large flat, though very warm punting room.
Yes another review for these two, they must be the most popular duo on rota, and there's a reason why.

Mulan is 5'3" likely mid 20s with a nice feminine shape, C cup breasts with long nipples, and her wide hips her best asset, thrilling me when ever she bent over or arched her back. (She knows it too picking up on whatever I liked)
Slightly exotic looking face, brown eyes and long hair tied in a pony tail which I could use to direct her submissively. Lots of large tattoos, but the shyer of the girls.
Ignore the terrible shopped pics, they originally put me off booking her but she doesn't have the "fake doll" look in person. I found her rather pretty and the big lips have settled to be perfect for snogging and cock sucking.

Betty is 4'11", voluptuous yet petite with big D cup tits, mum bod but hot with a very grabbable and jiggly butt.  She's probably late 30s, lighter skinned of the two, soft skin though feet not as soft.
Absolutely loves her job, driving the meet, and insatiable in her lust for me. Again pictures not the best, the white lingerie probably the closest.

Arrived and B pounced on me the second the door shut, DFK from the off.  M a little shy but also a great kisser, and I was snogging both girls throughout.
Usual Thai-style meet as the girls undressed me before a shared shower.  B first up, M when I was leaving, both nice enough with lots of touching / jerking me off, but not the full OWO Fallyn-style.
Things heated up in the bedroom.  Both girls dropping to their knees to engulf my cock in pleasure.  Double OWO really is one of the best feelings!  :yahoo:
Lots of variation times two, nice tongue flicking action, great eye contact, brilliant sucking from both girls, free for me to grab their heads/hair and use them, full length taken by both greedy girls.
B also took the opportunity for some rimming, which I usually don't get off on, but far more fun whilst looking down at M's lush lips locked around my cock.
B keen to be face-fucked with her head at the edge of the bed, whilst I watched M play with herself on the bed, and gave B's pussy a nice licking.
Think I had B lick out M as I savoured the scene before me, later joining her for RO. Though anytime B was left alone she'd go searching for my cock to go in her mouth, good girl :thumbsup:
Had both lie before me legs open to admire them, RO on M whilst fingering B, vice versa, then a double footjob. B keen to show me her toejob trick, and taught M how to do the same :D
Two lovely girls with dripping wet pussies before me, but who to fuck first?

First challenge was to get a rubber on, since that needed a pause from B sucking me off. By now I'd put M on her side, thick tatto'd thighs and the curve of her hips drawing me in, and proceed to give her a nice fucking.
Some slaps for her from me and B, my hands and mouth a blur, snogging both, fingering B. Fucked M in mish variants, enjoying her pretty face, and B watching on.
Into M's butt next, tight entry and eased in slow till she was comfortable taking me. Gave her a nice gentle fuck snogging/fingering B, though B then moved to rimming me which seemed to get me going to give M a much more vigorous drilling.
Took it well, gasping at the effort. B constantly giving encouragement, but making me promise to save my cum for her.

Condom change done expertly, B distracting me with her tits as M discreetly changed rubbers without me breaking rhythm.
B's turn next fucking her in mish, while enjoying snogging/playing with both girls. Doggy Anal for B next, far easier to slide into her butt, and she was rather keen to get a pounding so I happily obliged.
M making beautiful shapes for me to admire all the while, didn't really stop grabbing/stroking her body, though she was getting increasingly worried that me & B would break her bed.
That made me laugh and seems to spur B on to demand more hard fucking.  Pushed B down into prone to enjoy the view sliding into her butt.
I did get a perverse pleasure from instructing each girl to watch her friend getting fucked.

These girls have destroyed me, so lay back exhausted to let them finish the job with some more double OWO/DT switching between both mouth repeatedly.
Sap rising with M, but decided I'd oblige B's demands so held out to switch and let her suck out my soul. Kept her mouth locked on me, taking every last drop.
Snowballing would have been on the card as she moved up to snog me, but let her keep my seed.

Post-cum both girls fretted over me, with a partial massage/cuddle, both eager for round 2.
More OWO/snogging in every combination, and whilst I was mesmerised by the visuals it wasn't gonna happen for a round 2 in the little time that was left.
Only downside to the meet was their little faces disappointed at not being fucked some more!  :angelgirl:  :wacko: :angelgirl:

Probably missed a lot out, it was rather full on, and a highly enjoyable punt.
Neither girl had previously enticed me to book, and think most solo reviews were decent but not spectacular. So thanks to the duo reviewers that really put this combo on my radar  :hi:
It's an awesome threesome dynamic, contrasting looks/personas of the girls, both eager horny girls, and with B leading the submissive M.

My Ratings
B / M
Face 7/10 7/10
Body 7/10 8/10
Personality 8/10 7/10
Service 8/10 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50 39/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 09:30:34 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline gman28

Nice review!

Had both lie before me legs open to admire them, RO on M whilst fingering B, vice versa,

Did Mulan allow fingering inside, or just externally?

Offline BillGoldberg

That sounded incredible!

Great review  :hi:

The perfect cherry on top would have been plastering both of their faces while they DFKed one another, while kneeling before you. But I'm guessing neither girl is up for facial finishes?

Offline Shadow314

Nice review!

Not been on the site much so a bit slow replying.  Can't really remember now if it was a No or I just didn't try.

The perfect cherry on top would have been plastering both of their faces while they DFKed one another, while kneeling before you. But I'm guessing neither girl is up for facial finishes?
Can't say for sure but got the sense they might have been up for it, especially Betty.

Plenty of reviewers here have seen both girls, so might be able to chip in.

Offline anonymouse72

Nice review!

I had two gentle fingers inside while licking her clit when I saw her recently.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 10:19:02 pm by anonymouse72 »