Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel kitty - Docklands  (Read 533 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online chris_jp2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I got to see Hazel earlier this week and can definitely endorse this and other positive reviews around.

Comms were good. I called her at lunch time to fix up a late afternoon meeting and she texted me the details of where she stays, 2 minutes from East India DLR.

She opened the door to me dressed, as requested in black bra/knickers/suspender belt/stockings and once she had closed the door she initiated some deep passionate snogging. She is very slim with delightful breasts and sensitive nipples.

Once we had finished the preliminaries we moved into the bedroom. I had asked for an hour (£130), with anal (a steep extra £60) and me using my camcorder £30), so hardly a cheap punt.

Once the camcorder was set up we got down to business on the bed, starting with her using a small vibrator on herself - I helped, being a gentleman - and then a long bout of RO, on her very sweet tasting pussy. Following on she knelt on the bed with her fantastic bum in the air and I fucked her pussy then into her arse, which was very tight. Not wanting to come to early I disengaged and resumed RO followed by very satisfying sex in a range of positions. I ended up coming while she was enthusiastically bouncing up and down on my cock.

Being well within my allotted hour she then happily joined me for a shower. The only slight disappointment here was that it was one of those cramped in bath showers, so the soapy fondling was a little awkward. Nevertheless, with a little assistance I managed to come over her rear.

All in all a very good punt. She is a great girl and if I struggle to find another willing camcorder punt soon I will happily return to see Kitty.