Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean eyes Angel - Holborn  (Read 3972 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953629) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jay6539

the venue/ commms Holborn station, nice enough room. Room was a little dark but otherwise all good. Quick and easy comms to organise, most likely a maid.

Link External Link/Members Only

Time/ fee 45 mins - 140

The girl/ action very attractive, no doubt she is beautiful. Natural body and a surprisingly good ass that I wasn’t expecting from the photos. She came in and out of the room a few times before starting, and was talking to flat mates for around 5/10 mins, it was a little of putting. But once we started everything was good and the time was not affected. French kissing was deep and great. She came across as a little inexperienced however all in all I enjoyed the sex and the experience and left happy
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 09:40:51 pm by jay6539 »

Offline GingerNuts

Her first positive in seven attempts.

Subject: London/ Ocean eyes Angel

Everyone can see the meeting was in London so there's no need for you to put it in the thread subject. What you do need is a more specific location, Holborn in this case.

Online patelprat

the venue/ commms Holborn station, nice enough room. Room was a little dark but otherwise all good. Quick and easy comms to organise, most likely a maid.

Link External Link/Members Only

Time/ fee 45 mins - 140

The girl/ action very attractive, no doubt she is beautiful. Natural body and a surprisingly good ass that I wasn’t expecting from the photos. She came in and out of the room a few times before starting, and was talking to flat mates for around 5/10 mins, it was a little of putting. But once we started everything was good and the time was not affected. French kissing was deep and great. She came across as a little inexperienced however all in all I enjoyed the sex and the experience and left happy

Why didn’t she charge you extra for DFK, as her profile says?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 09:48:48 pm by patelprat »

Offline jay6539

I am not sure, I didn’t ask. I didn’t mention anything about the extras or confirm the services beforehand, I only confirmed if she was okay with two times sex. I went to kiss her and she was okay with it

Offline Rayray23k

I am not sure, I didn’t ask. I didn’t mention anything about the extras or confirm the services beforehand, I only confirmed if she was okay with two times sex. I went to kiss her and she was okay with it
Wow. Either your one hell of a handsome stud of a guy or she actually decided to give a decent service after so many negative reviews.

Online patelprat

Hmm, exactly the kind of inconsistent, not treating all decent clients the same, kind of SP that bothers me.

Offline PilotMan

She hasn't been at Holborn for some time, when did this take place?

Offline jay6539

Happened end of Jan, I noticed her review appear in the recent London reviews , with some requests from another user to provide a review so thought it would be fair to share my experience

Offline jay6539

Memory jog, I went to Holborn as I had been sent the postcode from when I had enquired from December time, when I messaged the operator I got sent to a flat around 20 minute walk away

Offline Stevelondon

Hmm, exactly the kind of inconsistent, not treating all decent clients the same, kind of SP that bothers me.

But not all clients are decent and I think we are all knowledgable enough to know that some SP’s will treat some clients different from others.

Online patelprat

But not all clients are decent and I think we are all knowledgable enough to know that some SP’s will treat some clients different from others.

Yeah sorry I meant where we are clean and polite.

Offline Stevelondon

Yeah sorry I meant where we are clean and polite.

Your right. I think when we as punters are clean, hygienic and polite. Then the service afforded us should match up to expectations.
I can understand when a SP gets stroppy when she asks a punter to shower before getting down to business (cos he stinks) and the punter starts whinging cos it’s eating into his shag time.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 12:50:03 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline PilotMan

Yep, I concur.

I took a shower (my request) and she still was reluctant for OWO & kissing, for which I paid the extra money. Gave me a right complex it did  :lol: :cry:

One concern I have is that some reviews state her English is non existent; her English was pretty good in my meeting. I suspect she may play this card and use it to her advantage when she needs to swerve something.

Online Yellowskin

Just seen her profile popup in Birmingham, looks faf adfed to HL but damn all those negs  :(

Offline jay6539

She was definitely a positive for me, but not a 10/10 super strong positive or anywhere near the best Brazilian I have visited, previous Bianca e.c.t and Jade I all found to be hotter. It was good but better options out there