Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ceren (Diva) - Earl's Court. TOFTT  (Read 982 times)

Offline a.lopez1234

External Link/Members Only

After a couple of months of constant travelling due to work, I found myself back in London and got the horn. I was looking for a WG with natural breasts, good ass if possible, and who would do CIF. I contemplated booking Fortune, but I also wanted to see someone different now that I had been without punting for a while. Ceren seemed to fit the bill and her profile states that CIF is included in her base fee, so win.

Date: Mid-November 2022

Communication: Usual efficient comms with Diva.

Location: About 5 minutes away from Earls Court station. The flat is a bit grotty, but the room is clean and fit for purpose. It is very close to a pub, so there are definitely people in the area.

Price: £200 for 60 mins. No extras.

Girl: Standard procedure of Ceren hiding behind the door. Once I was in, I realised that the pictures on Diva are quite airbrushed. She is short and slim with flat stomach, with duck lips. Not ugly, but certainly no supermodel. I am not really into that look, but her tits and ass looked great in the red lingerie outfit she was wearing, so I decided to stay. Once we got into the room and the compensation had been exchanged, I realised I had been fooled. Her bra had A LOT of filling - there is NO WAY she has a 32C breast size. At best she was a B (at a push). In essence, her pictures could be her on a great day, pre-botox and after a considerable amount of photoshop. Her hair, however, is black and long, so there is that... I had already paid and did not want to make a scene to get my money back, and I figured that her ass was awesome, so I could still save this.

Meeting: After the hiding behind the door manoeuvre, going into the room and exchanging cash, no shower was offered. I had just showered before making my way there, so it was not an issue. There was also a strong smoke smell in the room. I don't mind it, but others may. We moved on to the bed with very light kissing (certainly not DFK. Absolutely no tongue), and she was quick to suggest OWO. Nothing to write home about, other than it was borderline bland. Ceren took my dick half way in, lots of hand jerking, and just not memorable in any way. She did, however, suck on my balls and paid attention to them when requested, which was quite nice. We then moved on to cowgirl and missionary. There were some fake moans, and when I felt I was getting close to cumming, I said I wanted to give her a facial. At this point she said this is extra, and I responded by saying that it was very clear on the website that this was included. She certainly did not want to receive a facial, and said that if I wanted to I could finish in her mouth, to which I agreed. Now, this was very unsatisfying, I have to say. She essentially jerked me off, with some light licking of the tip, until I came. When I came, my dick was not even in her mouth, and as soon as I was done cumming, I got a wet wipe while she ran off to the toilet to spit the children that could have been out. The intra-round chat was terrible, with very short answers, and I started to feel very awkward. I suggested to go on with round two in reverse cowgirl and doggy, and finished in the bag. She took the condom off, wiped me clean, and I got dressed and left. Overall, she never took the initiative on anything, and was too passive. She followed instructions without complaint, but on the whole, it felt mechanical and not enjoyable.

Verdict: I was between and neutral and a negative, but settled for a negative. Although Ceren is nice enough, there was absolutely no chemistry with her. Her pictures are very deceiving, and all in all, I cannot say I left satisfied in any way, just 200 quid poorer. I did not find her particularly attractive (this is not her fault), it felt mechanical, and I felt that I should have stuck to Fortune or someone else who I have seen before after a long time without punting rather than take the plunge and meet someone new.

Offline inalco

To be fair it does say she smokes on the advert, so reasonable to expect a whiff in the room.

You're right to warn about it though as a non smoker going home might find it hard to explain to the other half.

shame about the boobs, she looks stunning.