Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dorotie, Diva - Oxford Circus/Soho  (Read 577 times)

Offline a203203

Paid 250 for an hour
Link External Link/Members Only
Saw her a couple of weeks ago

Location A little bit off Carnaby Street. Great location. Very busy area but the entrance is a little tucked away. Room itself is spacious but the bed is a little creaky and the shower door isn't sealed properly so you'll get the floor wet. She also has a pet beagle which was in a small side room/cupboard. She told me about it and you could hear him scratching/howling a little but nothing major.

Girl Looks pretty much like the photos. Facially I would guess she is in her early to mid 40s, but you can only really tell from the lines around her eyes. Everything else seems like mid-late 30s, if that makes any sense. However, there is one big thing to note: she kept her mini dress on around her mid riff, and I could see a small sort of bulge around her waist area. She said she wouldn't take it off because she had surgery, but that it shouldn't affect what we want to do. In theory, that's right, but it's not the best way to learn this piece of news. Overall a slim body, nice skin, I was in the mood for a MILFier experience, so it was all good. Tiny tits with big nipples on the ends.

Services Some dfk but not on tap throughout. Enthusiastic banging in cowgirl, doggy, mish. No complaints about going hard or deep. She did covered oral, and I didn't really insist on OWO, but take note for those who care. Friendly enough but also definitely has a set way of doing things and would rather do it her way. Not the compliant/quiet/submissive type. Very good english.

Would see again? Probably not. Was desperate for a release and the timing and location worked out. This was £150 punt but inflated. Nothing really negative about her services, so would say it's a neutral for me.