Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x -  (Read 1694 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

hugefan4096

I visit London for work every month or so. I stumbled across this site two months ago. After a bit of lurking, I thought I try it out. Here is my first contribution. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm: Good - she called 30 minutes after my first call. After that she texted her apartment. I got there one hour earlier because I am new to navigating the Tube -- I didn't want to be late. She was very accommodating and didn't make a big deal of it.

Location: Great - her apartment is one of the two closest building to the exit of the North Acton station. The neighborhood is nice/clean. I would not have a problem visiting at night.

Meeting: She opened the door and greeted me in a short black mini-skirt, which is my favorite. She gave me a huge hug and then led me into her bedroom. After getting the logistics/cash out of the way, we then discussed the session. The only disappointment was the role play. I wanted a specific (e.g., flirtatious co-worker) RP -- she either didn't understand or was not used to it. RP aside, the rest of the session was good. She was laughing a lot (in a good way), had a smile on, and was attentive. OWO with eye contact.

She had a great body -- as depicted in the picture.

Sorry guys - no more detail. This is my first and am not sure how much more detail to put.

Recommendation: I would go back  :P

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more detail.