Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Azura xxx - Clapham North  (Read 2051 times)

3 review(s) for Azura xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

dantheman23

Hi all  :hi:

This is my first review so hope it's ok!

Had a punt this afternoon with Azura xxx (External Link/Members Only) and what an hour... I was a little apprehensive as there were no reviews on here for her but apparently according to here she works with other girls who had positive reviews (i didn't confirm this with her though) so took the chance/punt... she does have good feedback on AW but after I discovered this site, I've learnt not always to trust that!  ;)

It was £140 for an hr, she charges an extra £20 for CIM or £30 for swallow and I took the latter so came to £170 - possibly expensive considering but worth it in my books. I like a proper GFE with kissing and she gave some very sensual DFK... (although I did sort this out prior to handing over any cash)

She said she is of indonesian descent and in my eyes she is quite pretty, she did have a bit of make up but think she would still be pretty without - body wise, very slender and no belly, i wouldn't say she's works out as she didn't seem toned but more than likely just is careful about what she eats :) also it's definitely her in the pics!

Will I return? of course, if my flexible friend approved then I would see her tomorrow but alas..... sometimes the best things happen to those who wait - altho i'm not sure if my little friend agrees as much!!   :cool:

Offline viktor1080

Good to hear you had a great ount....I was regular to vanessa_love at the same place and wow what a stunner she was. Alas! she has moved on to pastures more greener...wonder if the grass will ever be green again for her on this side... :)

chelsea1962

Looks lovely are the tits tiny are a decent handful?

dantheman23

Thanks Victor... I hope Azura stays a bit at least, she said she's a student so no doubt she'll disappear in June - fingers crossed she decides to enroll in September for another year! ;)

@Chelsea - I'd agree with her profile and say they were a B cup, they are nice and she has lovely brown nipples which i got quite hard!! :cool:    ...to be honest if they were any bigger i think they would seem mismatched on her petite frame but maybe that's just me :)