Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Hot Horny Tina_  (Read 1531 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Courtney999 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duke L

So, spare hour this afternoon and I thought about; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But ended up going for Tina;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a while and also well reviewed on here.

2 mins from Notting Hill station, really easy to find. Nice enough room, shower's small, but does what it needs to.

Now the interesting stuff. A red head, facially pretty, but not stunning, I'd say 6.5/7 out of 10. Nice body, certainly a size 8/10. Lovely, lovely arse and pert little tits!
Soon as we got in her room she's stuck her tongue down my throat. Really passionate/dfk. Had to literally pull away and take my shower. I'd asked her before hand to get her toy ready and wanted her to be playing with it when I returned to the room. Exactly what she was doing. Looked fantastic! I hopped on to the bed and joined in.
From here on it was just a combination of licking, sucking, fingering, really went to town with that! 69ing toying and fucking.
One thing to note, her blowjob technique is fantastic! Deep throats, licks, sucks, strokes, spits, (if you like that, I do!)... Really mixes it up!
She was absolutely dripping wet, body was shaking uncontrollably at one point and the alarm went off whilst we were still at it. She's grabbed it, turned it off and told me not to stop! When we did finish it was easily 10mins over and I didn't want to take the piss. She told me to just stay put for a while so we could both recover! Nice little touch and I ended up going for a shower and waking out the door about 30mins over my time!
So, so enthusiastic! I've seen both Cindy and Dee and I'd be happy to put her up there with those two! And at £100, great vfm!
I've been seeing Exotic Vee recently, 3 times in the last couple of months actually and she's very much more vanilla whilst Tina is just a great great fuck!
Thoroughly recommended!

Offline Bartolomeo

nice review
she's now in the area I work half the way, so great to have such an enthusiastic girl close by...looking forward to seeing her