Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy 2019 - TOFTT - N22 Turnpike lane - Bubble Butt Contender Thicker edition  (Read 5251 times)

9 review(s) for Ivy 2019 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just got back from seeing her, will write my review once I get home.

This is a string positive and my best punt of 2019

Thanks for the tip Logan

Offline last_days_of_logan

Just got back from seeing her, will write my review once I get home.

This is a string positive and my best punt of 2019

Thanks for the tip Logan

no worries

i knew she only fucked whoever she wanted to

did you give you the "too big" routine? or did she even address the issue? i know some guy would have gone out there and told her about the review she might have tried to explain herself

Offline Gentlelovemaking

no worries

i knew she only fucked whoever she wanted to

did you give you the "too big" routine? or did she even address the issue? i know some guy would have gone out there and told her about the review she might have tried to explain herself

Just got back but will review now.

She didn’t reference my size whatsoever, maybe only when I opted for a different condom to the one she picked out.

Online Ron89

That girl is huge, just seen the new pics. I’d get lost in all that ass
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 09:18:26 pm by Ron89 »

Offline Sirmixalott

Just got back but will review now.

She didn’t reference my size whatsoever, maybe only when I opted for a different condom to the one she picked out.

Cool. Look forward to this. I'm thinking of going but the whole size thing has got me apprehensive.

Offline Sirmixalott

That girl is huge, just seen the new pics. I’d get lost in all that ass

Oh wow. Just seen her new pics. Recently uploaded.

I wonder how to get them up on here.

Her ass is ridiculous.

Looks fake as fuck... but great.

That or it's real and she's had lipo around her waist.

Or both. But wow. What size.

Oh wow. Just seen her new pics. Recently uploaded.

I wonder how to get them up on here.

Her ass is ridiculous.

Looks fake as fuck... but great.

That or it's real and she's had lipo around her waist.

Or both. But wow. What size.

fake ass...still..worth a look but i warn you she may flinch if you are carrying something extra down there

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just done my review, the size issue is an interesting debate and one the boys on the bubble but thread could talk about for days.

She has practically no waist! Her waist belongs on a size 8/10 girl.

All her weight is in her ass, hips and tits.

It’s a full hourglass imo. If you’re into very slim size 6/8 model types she isn’t the one for you, not what I’d call big though. Eva Rose is one I’d say is big but although she has all the assets

Just done my review, the size issue is an interesting debate and one the boys on the bubble but thread could talk about for days.

She has practically no waist! Her waist belongs on a size 8/10 girl.

All her weight is in her ass, hips and tits.

It’s a full hourglass imo. If you’re into very slim size 6/8 model types she isn’t the one for you, not what I’d call big though. Eva Rose is one I’d say is big but although she has all the assets

i'm tempted to give her another chance but to be honest....i think i could just be wasting mine and her time lol

Offline Global_Punter

Its quite an interesting read, I'm rated as having a big D & there was definitely no push back during the session, she took it really well & loved it.

Only downside was that OW was offered as opposed to OWO ( she made some excuse about dental injury )

In all lovely ass, I noticed a tiny incisions below the stomach which is normally done when excess fat is removed from the stomach / waist line area - this excess fat can then be transferred to the bum area in women, I recently watched a documentary where people go as far a Turkey to get this procedure done - in guys it helps to show the abs ( as you need 10 - 12 % body fat & HIIT work-out to get this naturally )

Well if she had anything done the fat may have been taken via incision from the waist / abdominal area then transferred to the bum area to make it larger.

Finally is the ass fake ( it looked real to me lol & she definitely can take the D now ) - but as advised by Logan maybe she's selective.           
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 05:16:05 pm by Global_Punter »