Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Vicky — Old St  (Read 1742 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriend_Vicky (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
16 review(s) for Cuddle Mili (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline a203203

External Link/Members Only

Location: Council flats off Old St, not luxurious but very spacious, shower is just outside the room, quiet, recommended.
Paid: £100 for 1 hour

Face: 6/10 — very run of the mill Polish girl, with quite a big honker.
Body: 8/10 — Magnificent DD tits. Firm and full. Sensitive nipples. Age is probably early-mid 20s. Platinum blonde hair. A bit of chub on the body — definitely heavier than the pics suggest — but all hangs nicely because she is young enough. Clear skin. Height prob 5 7 or so.
Service: 8/10 — enthusiastic, willing, up for it. Good at taking direction/submissive which may be a plus or minus depending on your preferences. Happy to take a pounding. English is adequate but don't plan on holding long conversations.
Return? Yup.

holland

Thanks for your review.
Did you do RO on her?i heard that she is not very responsive to RO.
Does she do CIM?
 :hi:

Offline Sinz

A bit more about the services you received would be helpful

Offline a203203

didn't do ro.

services - pretty vanilla, as is my style. covered bj (at my request), fk, fingering, tit fuck, various positions. eager and enthusiastic for all.

Offline Sinz

didn't do ro.

services - pretty vanilla, as is my style. covered bj (at my request), fk, fingering, tit fuck, various positions. eager and enthusiastic for all.

Cheers mate

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her when she was working in Reading...was not too keen on prolonged pussy eating...thought she was sensitive....however did CIM.

Offline a203203

good to know about CIM. planning that for next visit.

holland

I am not so keen if she doesn't enjoy RO.
Thank you all for the info.  :hi: