Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet girl in Wigan. Anybody tried her?  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Mancshornyguy

Just wondered if anyone has visited this girl in Wigan and if so how was it?

External Link/Members Only

Any comments would be welcome

Offline Goldfinch

Offline potter92

Offline Mancshornyguy

Yes thanks guys. That's her. That gives me a bit more hope that she is genuine. Not guaranteed I know but seems likely.
Thanks again guys.

Offline Goldfinch

Yes thanks guys. That's her. That gives me a bit more hope that she is genuine. Not guaranteed I know but seems likely.
Thanks again guys.
:thumbsup:

Last reviewed a couple of months ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318437.0

Offline Mancshornyguy

That is very interesting. I couldn't find this.
That sheds a whole new light on things.
Thanks for this Goldfinch.

Offline Goldfinch

That is very interesting. I couldn't find this.
That sheds a whole new light on things.
Thanks for this Goldfinch.
:thumbsup:

All her previous reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1175

Thanks to potter92 for providing the AW link. :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

Be careful
She supposedly doesn't bareback, but she dumped what seems to be her fourth baby in Poland a few months back. It's safe to say paternity identification is flexible. You could be the fifth daddy in six years

FWIW she is tiny, looks like a schoolgirl. But been on the game from her mid-teens. Old enough now, but in her early career would have been genuine jailbait.
She's part of a Polish pimping gang and gets rotated around the houses they own in various cities
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 09:29:30 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Jayj

I’ve seen this SP on numerous occasions in the past and posted a positive review, She’s always provided a good service no issues nice lady not withstanding the other observations regarding her being managed by a polish gang which I can’t comment as as I have no knowledge about her beyond the time I’ve paid for to see her, she has mentioned her having children to me as she was lactating on one occasion. She doesn’t kiss and if your a larger chap in the trouser department she’s not to keen on heavy thrusting especially in doggy position.

She works from a pleasant house nr Wigan never had a problem in the past.

Offline fuckalot

I asked if I could book her last week for one hour in-call with 24 hours notice through AW mail. She didn't even bother to reply, even though my mail had been opened  :(   

Online scutty brown

I've just received a PM from another punter who's reviewed her in the past, trying to get me to post a correction / retraction of what I posted.

It seems the recent baby was her third, not fourth. And no, it's not down to barebacking: it seems she's prone to things going wrong.  :lol: Curiously the poster says "The children are very loved by myself and her family". Makes you wonder if the poster is her partner-pimp, but then he goes on to say "She Sammy / Sami is NOT pimped. Many years ago in Poland a Gang threatened her but she got away and is 100% independent." Which is curious because when I saw her in Preston in 2017 she was in one of the Polish houses off New Hall Lane run by a group who have since been revealed as a pretty vicious gang.
If she is free of them now, great. But I have my suspicions over the identity of the punter who mailed me - methinks he's part of the gang

Offline ISTS2005

I've just received a PM from another punter who's reviewed her in the past, trying to get me to post a correction / retraction of what I posted.

It seems the recent baby was her third, not fourth. And no, it's not down to barebacking: it seems she's prone to things going wrong.  :lol: Curiously the poster says "The children are very loved by myself and her family". Makes you wonder if the poster is her partner-pimp, but then he goes on to say "She Sammy / Sami is NOT pimped. Many years ago in Poland a Gang threatened her but she got away and is 100% independent." Which is curious because when I saw her in Preston in 2017 she was in one of the Polish houses off New Hall Lane run by a group who have since been revealed as a pretty vicious gang.
If she is free of them now, great. But I have my suspicions over the identity of the punter who mailed me - methinks he's part of the gang

this is concerning, I think I might spot the PM'er but he clearly feels he is very closely linked to her and also has reviewed her so could that have been a fake review??/

Online scutty brown

this is concerning, I think I might spot the PM'er but he clearly feels he is very closely linked to her and also has reviewed her so could that have been a fake review??/

It does make you wonder.
In the meantime another punter has sent me this:

"I would be surprised if Sammi is being pimped by a Polish gang because ive seen Sammi recently and the detached house she works from in ***** appears to be owned by a wigan businessman .... In the past ive also seen an english girl some years ago called ***** there and I also saw a ... girl several ago who had been to the house (but nor worked from there) and knew the owner as a punter of hers.

The impression I got was that the owner of the house let (them) work from his house. The house is quite a smart detched house and not the type of house or area you would normally associate with a Polish gang in my opinion. The impression I got was that the guy who owned the house was a punter who liked the same slim type of girl and was letting the girls work from his house."

Which opens up another can of worms. Has she exchanged the Polish group for another?

Offline opal

Hi Scutty

Ive seen Sammi and in my opinion she works from a friends house. Theres no evidence of anyone else currently working from this address.

Ive felt quite safe at the location and would have no qualms about returning.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:32:44 am by opal »

Offline fred696969

Hi everyone

There are a lot of keyboard warriors that seem to think they know this girl.

I can honestly say I have known her since my first meet with her in Preston.

I picked her up from a scruffy terraced house in Preston.

All I wanted was to go to the cinema, Nando's then back to mine for a massage.

She didn't do outcalls but said she would go to Nando's and the cinema so long as her friend could photo me and my car reg.

I agreed.

We have been friends ever since to the point I saw her 2 times in London then became a real friend.

She is a lovely girl but half my age.

She let me into her life as a friend and I sometimes visit her and her family in Poland. Separate bedrooms I.E friends.

So no I am NOT a pimp as implied by keyboard warriors.

There is nothing suspicious.

I am kind enough to let her use a room in my house when she comes to the Uk because when she goes to London the room she rents is £80 per DAY Ouch.

I know she rented a room in a house in Preston but there was no pimp involved she just paid for a room advertised on AW.

I am just a punter like all of you, nothing special about me.

When I am at work she works in a bedroom in my house. I do not get a penny, she is my friend. She treats me to a few Chinese take aways etc.

Look on Adult work for genuine reviews.

If you read anything on here about Pimps ask the person for Evidense which of course there is non.

I have reported these lies without evidense to the moderator, just waiting for response. It makes her VERY VERY upset when reading them.

Everyone bear in mind your comments can financially affect these girls who like all of us are trying to make a living. Please only state facts not thoughts.

I personally have zero sex drive after cancer and radio therapy but go for massages with Happy Ending If my body allows.

Please anyone that has an opinion re pimps please only publish if you have your facts 100%.

Just because a girl rents a room advertised on Adult Work that you think is owned by a pimp does not mean she is working for a pimp.

Thank You all for reading from a prior punter of Sammy and now a friend.

Offline opal

Hi Fred

For what its worth I think you are 100% genuine and honest in your comments as I was aware of some of the background via a couple of mutual aquaintances.

There nothing wrong with your arrangement in my opinion and I hope you keep well.

Opal

Offline cotton

Ooh she looks nice. And with reviews dating back to 2014 , she must have been a real dolly back then , and with a nice attitude too by the sound of it.
So which of you lot are the proud fathers  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Twotall

Fred you come across as a genuine guy although I’m sure there will be a few thinking White Knight.

I do agree, everyone should be careful with the intel they share and if it’s not known to them personally make sure that it’s caveated as such. I have had cause to correct some statements made with absolute certainty which I’ve personally known to be wrong but it’s like trying to turn an oil tanker at times.

Offline fred696969

Thank You

Unfortunately Cant seem get anywhere with this Scutty guy. He does not seem to want to listen.

I even suggested a meet with Scutty with Sammy the lass in question in Mc Donalds over a drink to prove everything that he said or heard was BS but so far he hides behind the keyboard and quotes site rules re no deletion, he seems not interested in the truth just pretending he knows everything from his high horse and puts iron here.

Another member also said he has been proven to talk BS before.

Maybe he is the PIMP or Mafia lol. I imagine he will get this deleted quickly lol

It says he is a Forum helper lol I could think of a better description. Coward maybe.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 08:20:20 pm by fred696969 »

Online scutty brown

If you bothered to read the site rules you would be aware that neither you nor I have any ability to edit, amend or delete posts. Further to which I have no intention of requesting such editing or deleting - despite your chain of private messages.

Offline fred696969

Well your a complete idiot then. Next time only post fact

Online scutty brown

Well your a complete idiot then. Next time only post fact

The more you post, and the more PMs you send me, the more it looks like you have a financial interest in this.

Offline opal

To be honest I think Fred deserves an apology as he is clearly not a gang member but a punter like the rest of us.

I didnt realy want to post on this thread and sent a private message which it turns out are not private. but I also dont think we should be discussing a WG's children and casting aspertions as to their parentage. Just not acceptable in my book.

Offline Kool Keef

To be honest I think Fred deserves an apology as he is clearly not a gang member but a punter like the rest of us.

I didnt realy want to post on this thread and sent a private message which it turns out are not private. but I also dont think we should be discussing a WG's children and casting aspertions as to their parentage. Just not acceptable in my book.

+1

Offline fred696969

Thank you. Your right. Now Scutty is still making up BS.

She is a genuine girl, I have Zero financial interest in her.

Thank you for the support both you and Opal

Online scutty brown

You really are a cunt-struck fool

She's your first reviewed punt on here
Then she's using your house to work from
Then you're off to Poland to meet the family despite being more than twice her age.

Then when I point out there's a history of working out of a trafficking house in Preston you get upset. Strange that other girls from the same trafficking group also rotated through the same houses in Preston, London and Birmingham as she did

Offline opal

Then when I point out there's a history of working out of a trafficking house in Preston you get upset. Strange that other girls from the same trafficking group also rotated through the same houses in Preston, London and Birmingham as she did

Sammi is only working from this address in the North West and no other girls work from this address. How can she be part of a trafficing group when she works independantly and which other girls are you talking abiout Scutty?

Offline sir wanksalot

Why is my Spidey sense tingling?

Offline Twotall

Why is my Spidey sense tingling?

Dunno, you should quote some rules, it normally helps to de-escalate things.  :D
23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:29:04 pm by Twotall »

Offline fred696969

Hopefully Scutty Brown will get a well deserved ban then .

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've not seen her and don't know or want to know her life story.

No more personal insults on this thread towards punters and keep it punting relevant. If she was part of a gang or did bareback, this is useful. Also no white knighting we have our faves, but not everyone agrees.

Next person or people who breaks the rules, gets a 7 day ban. TBH this whole thread is a shit show.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 10:42:08 pm by Ali Katt »