Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PROPER massage with HE - Reading/Maidenhead recommendations?  (Read 1152 times)

Offline JimJim360

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a provider who can do a really good proper massage treatment and then a good HE (or even better, bit of body to body) around Reading/Maidenhead area? Cant seem to find any round here that can do both well!

Cheers,

Jim

Offline rubric

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a provider who can do a really good proper massage treatment and then a good HE (or even better, bit of body to body) around Reading/Maidenhead area?

There's a polish girl who advertises in gumtree in slough who will go a proper massage followed by HE (look for adverts by Edyta).

I *think* she also advertises on AW with a different set of services here: External Link/Members Only

I assume this is to keep the 'streams from touching' as it were. She does massage on a proper massage table - so not sure how B2B would work.  The comparison (in one of the reviews) to a younger (but larger) tracey ullman is probably a good one - only ever seen her for massage, so don't know what the rest of her services are like.

Offline JimJim360

Thanks for the info there Rubric. I'll see if I can track her down today and if I can will report back!

Cheers,

Jim