Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtyava51 newstead Nottinghamshire  (Read 3416 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5349295) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigowl

External Link/Members Only

DirtyAva51

after seeing a positive review on here, i thought why not..

she isnt really my type i will be honest (she looks more feminine in the flesh!), but i liked the sound of the profile, so i booked her for a hour

Cost 100 quid for the hour.

Services - I didnt ask for anything specific
DFK,OW,RO,a few positions,CIM

Arrived at the address
quite strange as you could see her through the massive windows, sat there in a dressing gown
as she spotted me she went to the door, took her robe off then answered - quite well dressed, kissed - then went upstairs

paid the lady, got on the bed and kissed some more, then after a few min she worked down to my cock and started sucking it, she sucked my balls and gave a great blowjob
i enjoyed it, didnt want to come like this yet, so i asked if i could return the favor

i didnt really enjoy giving her oral, usually i love it, her moans were more like grunts, but i got on with the job.

went back to kiss her, and i thought she was going to try and slip me inside of her, but looking back its probably just me being paranoid.

moved to the side to kiss a little more, and she asked if she could put a condom on and fuck me, so got on top, and yes it was good - she stayed on top until i came - took the bag off, and had a lie down for a minute or 2, then she started kissing my body - i didnt fancy a BJ yet - so i fucked her missionary coming in the bag

about 15 minutes left at this time, so i started fingering her (i did want to fist her if im honest but kept it quiet)

this got me hard, so i started wanking, the bed wasnt too comfortable, she wanted me to wank over her - but i had problems being comfortable, after coming twice, i wanted to get myself off, so i got on my back

she half helped sucking, while i was wanking and i came into her mouth, which i enjoyed

she swallowed the lot, and i went on my merry way

would i book again - mmmmmmmm possibly,if i was at a loose end, her body isnt great - however it served a very good purpose - as a fuck.

cheers

Offline RAJEC

Crikey  :scare:

Looks like a post op, post car crash  :unknown:

Offline monkeybucket

Well erm. Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for the review either way.

Offline gbyld87

Well written review.  Everyone has their type and I'd bet my house this has helped a fair few others lurking on this site.

Offline mr-oraltastic

My only reservation is that she is a smoker. Did your clothes smell of fags after your visit?

Offline Bigowl

My only reservation is that she is a smoker. Did your clothes smell of fags after your visit?

No, she did have a little fag breath, but nothing major

Offline mrgas

I'm not sure what to make of this thread  :scare:

Offline secretjones

I can .....League of Gentlemen ...Babs cabs ......" me nipples are like bullets "

fair play but fag breath and looking like a bloke in drag and teeth like a burnt out fuse board.....no thanks

Offline mrgas

I can .....League of Gentlemen ...Babs cabs ......" me nipples are like bullets "

fair play but fag breath and looking like a bloke in drag and teeth like a burnt out fuse board.....no thanks

:D :D :D

Offline Stickitin

Given the amount of attractive girls to choose from I must admit I’m intrigued to hear from the OP why he chose this particular lady?

Offline monkeybucket

Given the amount of attractive girls to choose from I must admit I’m intrigued to hear from the OP why he chose this particular lady?

Maybe....he just fancied a bit of rough

Offline secretjones

on that score i would says she is a gold plated positive  :vomit:

Offline Bigowl

The previous review if I'm honest

Don't get me wrong, she isn't a looker

But it's a good service and I came three times so must have done something right

Offline mr-oraltastic

Quite simply I am in my Mid 60's and find ladies of her age attractive, I couldn't go with someone half my age ... We don't all fancy the same women, I like Natural women who look like they have a personality not a Plastic Void

Offline Idba522

She’s a genuine dirty lass, not a looker but I had a fine service with her