Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Group of british girls in the mitcham area any intel on them?  (Read 1443 times)

Online TheDarknight

there are a few profiles.... here are some

External Link/Members Only

however no Intel... i have seen some queries here and there but nothing to note.... anyone been or have any more info... judging by the profiles i can only presume they are B&S at their rates... may toftt just slightly skeptical.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you search on here for "Mitcham" you'll see several threads and reviews related to this "English" crew. Even though some of them looked quite fit, my early conclusion was to steer clear of them completely. Good luck.

Online TheDarknight

good shout just had a look and yep... will avoid  :timeout:

Online Crockers

Yep. My gut feel is avoid. Some threads about them.

Online Neil197

If the address you are given is on Grove Road - then every single profile is a bait and switch.

Offline Mr Sinister

Well pictures are obviously fake and lifted from somewhere else so that should tell you something

Offline Malvolio

Women who look like that are not going to be selling their bodies at £130 an hour in Mitcham (or in Stratford, which also has a load of profiles using clearly stolen pictures).

Online Neil197

Women who look like that are not going to be selling their bodies at £130 an hour in Mitcham (or in Stratford, which also has a load of profiles using clearly stolen pictures).

Every single profile of that group is fake.

If you must go and see for yourself but say you weren’t warned.