Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Groupon massage with extras?  (Read 3324 times)

papb51

Does anyone know if any Groupon massages offer extra services? Anything to save

Online Jonestown

Registered today and first post is controversial- do you work for groupon ?

The answer to your uestion is no.

Massage fees are paid to the shop, fees for extras are paid to the girl, no shop will get involved in payments for sexual services, deniability is the key thing here.

papb51

My fault, I wasn't clear. Yes the extras would be private and go to the girl, but I wanted to know if in any of those massage parlours listed in Groupon ( and have a discount for the massage itself) works a girl who offers extras.

Offline JamesKW

If its a normal beauty salon in the high street directed at a predominantly female market then probably not.Think oriental.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:22:36 pm by JamesKW »

Offline Stitch

My fault, I wasn't clear. Yes the extras would be private and go to the girl, but I wanted to know if in any of those massage parlours listed in Groupon ( and have a discount for the massage itself) works a girl who offers extras.

I tried a place near Barking Station using a voucher. Absolute waste of time. Girl fled the room when she discovered I had no pants on under the towel !!
I bet if I'd gone in as a 'cash' punter, I'd have been given a more friendly girl !

Offline sharky1

I've had a few groupon massages (when I was looking just for a massage, no extras) and didn't get the feel that any of them would've offered extras. I imagine places where the management encourage extras wouldn't post on groupon, as they wouldn't want to get people who would be surprised/offended by the offer of anything more

Offline jok32

I tried a place near Barking Station using a voucher. Absolute waste of time. Girl fled the room when she discovered I had no pants on under the towel !!
I bet if I'd gone in as a 'cash' punter, I'd have been given a more friendly girl !

Is it not normal to be fully undressed for a massage? Even in ordinary parlours I have always been told to undress fully.

Offline myothernameis

Yes I know some groupon massage places that give that extra bit of fun, but if I tell you, Im going to have to kill you   :D :D :D :D :D

And there no way, and place offering massage on groupon will offer happy ending, if they do, the only happening ending they might see, is for the place to be closed, or the person to lose there job

Online Private Member

I had extras on a Groupon massage...just HR. It was a place in Chinatown. It was a few years back and I can't remember it's name - but it's been around. It's upstairs where you initially walk into a hairdressers reception and the massages are at the back....albeit the reception doubles up as a massage reception too. It looked a fairly professional set up.

[Reference to banned site removed by admin]

Offline sharky1

Is it not normal to be fully undressed for a massage? Even in ordinary parlours I have always been told to undress fully.

Completely depends on the masseuse. I think it's more unusual than not (given how body conscious we are in this country), and also some legit places try and distance themselves from the rep that massage places can get.

Offline sharky1

My last message was a bit unclear. I think it's more unusual to have a fully naked massage.

Offline JamesKW

And there no way, and place offering massage on groupon will offer happy ending, if they do, the only happening ending they might see, is for the place to be closed, or the person to lose there job

I have had happy endings for massages on living social (a similar outfit to Groupon) but these were oriental and in SOHO although one was in Finsbury Park,so think oriental.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:39:34 am by JamesKW »

Offline Fredbone

In answer to your question - yes. 183 the parade Watford.

Offline vish

Can you tell more about this place mate?,

quote author=Fredbone link=topic=179375.msg1904234#msg1904234 date=1516833310]
In answer to your question - yes. 183 the parade Watford.
[/quote]

Offline Fredbone

Standard -shop based massage, OK, but not great.

Offline vish

[

Thanjs mate. Do you remember the name of the place ? I work in watford so would be good it a go.

quote author=Fredbone link=topic=179375.msg1917910#msg1917910 date=1517679391]
Standard -shop based massage, OK, but not great.
[/quote]