Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena - Mile End  (Read 2244 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

POSITIVES:
*Lena attends to services with uninhibited enthusiasm.
*Gets genuinely horny - wet & hard (nipples)
*Submissive

NEUTRAL:
*Slight smoker's breath
*Despite good hosting and customer service, Lena appears to run a conveyor belt service hence the negative, below.

NEGS: Responds to calls and texts during meet

COMMS: Ok. Misses calls but then phones back, immediately. Very good english, txts were also promptly replied to. Quite sure I was dealing with her directly.

LOCATION AND VENUE
: intercom-operated newbuild flat in residential 'close' 5 mins from Mile End tube - very discreet. Flat/bedroom/bathroom was clean and tidy; fully stocked with toiletries.

LENA IN THE FLESH: I payed £2.40 for a 2 week subscription to her NN PG with no face pics (what was I thinking?) nothing different to the couple in her open gallery;here are the most revealing:

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
Pics are spot-on accurate; Lena wore little to no slap and I'd give her 7/10 for looks. She doesn't look late 20s, though - I'd put her at early-to-mid 30's. She greeted me in black stockings and (strangely) a black t-shirt!? She wore lingerie underneath.

I was offered a pre-shower with a fresh towel and drink of water.

SERVICES:  £60 for 0.5hr + £10 for CIM

DFK: Very much Lena's speciality.
OWO: Delivered with liveliness and gusto from her knees (which is always nice). It was ok; no continuous eye contact, but rather a look of approval at the end of it.
RO: she was fresh, clean, wet and put in a convincing performance.
SEX: Starting in mish with the intention of switching. However, the look of horny helplessness in her eyes drove me to thrust harder until the inevitable.
CIM: Lena concentrated on collecting every drop. No power-walking to the bathroom to spit  it out, rather she just emptied the contents into some tissues.

Satisfactory aftercare - offered plenty of wet wipes but no repeat use of the bathroom, hence what I wrote above.

TO SUMMARIZE: Definetly VFM and worthy of regular visits if booking her for 30mins. Bare in mind that she is back-to-back and so an hour or longer would certainly be interrupted by her phone going off every minute.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:16:38 pm by HorizontalFoxtrotLover »

Offline Hobbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

POSITIVES:
*Lena attends to services with uninhibited enthusiasm.
*Gets genuinely horny - wet & hard (nipples)
*Submissive

NEUTRAL:
*Slight smoker's breath
*Despite good hosting and customer service, Lena appears to run a conveyor belt service hence the negative, below.

NEGS: Responds to calls and texts during meet

COMMS: Ok. Misses calls but then phones back, immediately. Very good english, txts were also promptly replied to. Quite sure I was dealing with her directly.

LOCATION AND VENUE
: intercom-operated newbuild flat in residential 'close' 5 mins from Mile End tube - very discreet. Flat/bedroom/bathroom was clean and tidy; fully stocked with toiletries.

LENA IN THE FLESH: I payed £2.40 for a 2 week subscription to her NN PG with no face pics (what was I thinking?) nothing different to the couple in her open gallery;here are the most revealing:

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
Pics are spot-on accurate; Lena wore little to no slap and I'd give her 7/10 for looks. She doesn't look late 20s, though - I'd put her at early-to-mid 30's. She greeted me in black stockings and (strangely) a black t-shirt!? She wore lingerie underneath.

I was offered a pre-shower with a fresh towel and drink of water.

SERVICES:  £60 for 0.5hr + £10 for CIM

DFK: Very much Lena's speciality.
OWO: Delivered with liveliness and gusto from her knees (which is always nice). It was ok; no continuous eye contact, but rather a look of approval at the end of it.
RO: she was fresh, clean, wet and put in a convincing performance.
SEX: Starting in mish with the intention of switching. However, the look of horny helplessness in her eyes drove me to thrust harder until the inevitable.
CIM: Lena concentrated on collecting every drop. No power-walking to the bathroom to spit  it out, rather she just emptied the contents into some tissues.

Satisfactory aftercare - offered plenty of wet wipes but no repeat use of the bathroom, hence what I wrote above.

TO SUMMARIZE: Definetly VFM and worthy of regular visits if booking her for 30mins. Bare in mind that she is back-to-back and so an hour or longer would certainly be interrupted by her phone going off every minute.

Was DFK deep? Also did she perform it throughout the session or just at the beginning? How was she facially?

Offline Kinkylondongent

Has she changed her PG ? I got this reply to my review

"Thanks for review. Was tempted to book but lookswise didn't work for me after looking at pg. At least you had a good punt "

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Was DFK deep? Also did she perform it throughout the session or just at the beginning? How was she facially?
DFK was, indeed, continuous throughout. Regarding her looks she is, as I stated, a 7/10. I gave this rating based on on the fact that she was wearing little to no makeup.