Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Party Girl - Birmingham - A Consistent Messer  (Read 467 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7443990) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dark Vader

A consistent messer when you take into account this is Spanish Queen. Meet did not happen. Saw this one pop up on AW and also on Viva with the same number so thought it might be genuine but a quick search came up with mixed reviews. I went ahead and phoned up to test the waters myself and she sounded nice and pleasant and we had a good convo. I thought what's all the fuss about but I'll reserve judgement until we actually meet, I was keen to see what she actually looked like from those stolen pictures.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391972.msg3979520#msg3979520

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I make a booking for later and then confirm an hour before, given the green light. Turn up to the postcode just behind the back on the NIA and text I'm outside. I get a text 10 minutes later apologizing and her reasoning. I thought well at least she got back to me albeit it would have been better before I set off but shit happens. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and was prepared to give her a neutral review. Next day with her green light showing I text her to find out if the situation had resolved it's self from yesterday and radio silence. So negative it is then.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 12:05:32 pm by Dark Vader »