Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Kingswood  (Read 1245 times)

Offline SomersetJim

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Any gen on Mint?

Reviews of Harmony in Kingswood mention Mint is this the same Mint?

Thanks

Jim

Offline joninbristol

There's a Thai Mintra, aka Mimi, over in Newport. I noticed she popped up again yesterday, sure she was in or around the Bristol area previously, although the phone number's a different on to the one listed in the advert linked to from your link.
Could just be a common Thai name though: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:57:15 pm by joninbristol »

Offline SomersetJim

Could just be a common Thai name though: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Indeed, but what I was asking was if the “Mint” in the advert in Kingswood, was the same “Mint” reviewed in a different place in Kingswood.

Possibility I’m in Bristol next week, so looking at options.

Jim
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 07:02:50 am by SomersetJim »

Offline houseboot

No it's not the same Mint.

It's the "original" Mint. An Independent who was at Downend for several years and has recently moved to the fringe of Kingswood close to the expensive 're-jigged Wraxall Road roundabout on the ring road.

Very good massage but legit.

Recent reports here of a "Mint" at the Harmony shop are in fact the infamous Cupcake and a completely different lady.

Offline toastyboy888

Hi,

Sorry to disagree, but she is actually not legit, she will do a happy ending!
I had seen Mint a couple of times in Downend, and always thought it was legit.  I was happy with that.
Saw her last week, and asked for sensual massage for an hour, it was £50 she touched it a bit but no pop.
I went away a bit disappointed!  I text her and explained I wanted a HE and she said that's £70, so i returned the very next day and bingo!!!

She's a bit shy about it, and you have to specifically ask, but I often do ask ladies and if polite and tactful it often pays dividends!  On this occasion it really did.  I would recommend.