Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malu&&&  (Read 884 times)

shithappens

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Short and sweet revue
Gorgeous woman with a cracking figure ,no skinny like some wg,s
Good coms , entered and paid , showered , onto the bed and some great DFK . All good so far !!!!
Decent bit of ow .. rubber on and that's when it went pear shaped. Fake moans , so much so I pulled out and asked her for HR ,,,, fucking hell she went at it like a jack hammer STOP please I'll finish myself off , she lay by my side and kissed me while I took myself in hand , still the fake moans ---oh come on baby come quick , didn't happen as I totally lost the erotic moment.
Some may love her but personally I would not return

Offline Roth

Not good of her. :( Where did you see her OP? :unknown:

Dave smith

She was in Teignmouth as Julietta&&& for quite some time, recently advertised a last chance before she left. I wondered where she was going

Offline brandevon

I'm pretty sure it's someone different. Mind you, same phone number although could have been moved on I suppose. Saw Julietta in Teignmouth and she was very keen and willing although she did say she wanted to stop when she moved. The profile pics look nothing like her either.

Dave smith

It's same number and exactly the same profile picture

Offline brandevon

Well the one I saw in Teignmouth had great tits and arse, sucked like a demon and was up for pretty much everything. Same picture in gallery but not home page.

Offline royrace

same profile and same tel. no. but girl in the pics on the home page is definitely not Julietta.

Julietta did tell me back in the Summer that she would be heading home in November - at the time I thought it might be her wishful thinking but sounds like she has.

Shame her profile seems to have been taken over by "Malu" giving very poor service compared to Julietta who was an excellent punt