Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best place for massage + extras West Yorkshire  (Read 3086 times)

Online Basilf

Been a while since I went for a massage but I really fancy one with extras of course, so wanted to canvass opinions on what are the go-to places in the Leeds/Wakefield, surrounding areas? 

It’s been a while since going for FBSM so a bit out of touch with what are the better options.

All things considered eg Indies, Oriental shops, I’m sure ‘Wakefield Lad’ will have some views on this.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Quite a difficult one for me to answer, a number of my favourites have moved on, Tan from Muang, Zara ex muang and Suranaree being possibly two if my best, both gone, then we have Anna thai whom worked from an apartment off a side road from regent street, no longer advertising, An ex ubon girl lilly with glasses also known as Jessy thai and Dwon, again no longer advertising
With relocating to east yorkshire I have mainly stuck to some other proven regulars with the odd change where possible

I would imagine the level of service and type of massage you wish to experience will have a bearing on which provider you choose as will your budget

Offline Aireman

Phun Tawee probably the most consistent and nice place in Leeds, Care Therapy is also good but the girls aren't generally as attractive.

Amy Thai a good independent operating out of LS15, doesn't seem to have her advert online atm though.