Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in burnley  (Read 1322 times)

Online Newradlad

So thought id give this 1 a try :)

External Link/Members Only

EE Girl by the name of lolla also on vivastreet

Early 20s nice and slim venue is opposite Burnley 6th form college up near the hospital.
£40 for a relaxing massage which is very good IMO been twice now and the 2nd time when got there asked for a sensual massage and she asked before she started  if wanted  HR  ( yes plz) so £10 extra then on to start the massage asked about touching her and yes is allowed and yes you guessed it and extra £10 lol but didnt include the promised land but anything else ok. got top half of her dress off at 1 point and played with a very nice pair of a/b cup boobies while she finished me off then a clean up and carried on with the massage so over all £60 for topless HR  with a good massage as well.

Offline jonboy2101

Think I may try her this week

Would you return?

Not sure where her location is tho with your description?

Online Newradlad

Hi its Barden lane just googled it and its near the school there, thought id seen a sign for 6th form so thats why put that, yes would go back as i thought the massage was quite good and the HR  was good   :wacko:

hornydog

Saw her last night. She is young slim and pretty. £50 for 1hr massage with happy ending. Massage was decent and hj was amazing. Drink was offered at beginning and during ths session. Only issue I had was her room was pretty cold I was shivering during the session. She is easy to talk to. No attitude. Nice Czech girl

Offline ISTS2005

Might have to make a visit. Thanks.