Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki - Mudchute  (Read 1235 times)

69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (66 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Polowacka

Saw Viki has a lot of good reviews so thought I try myself
Meeting took place last month.

Cost - 1 Hour £150

Comms - Messages over Whatsapp to book postcode received then text in the morning for the confirmation and the famous video sent when you're at the postcode.

Girl - Petite and very pretty face, nice breasts and a really nice looking pussy and arse dressed in nice lingerie.

Location - Nice ground floor flat near Mudchute DLR. for some reason Google maps directed me to Crossharbour station and it's about a 10 minute walk from there so get off at Mudchute

Service - Brief chat dealt with the paperwork then hopped in the shower while Viki put her cat away. Back to the bedroom then started with really nice DFK then onto the bed for some OWO which was really good with really good eye contact then moved to 69 Viki tasted nice and fresh this went on for a while felt myself getting close so back to DFK on the bed sucked her breasts for a bit then some RO then condom on and eased in missionary position some more kissing and built up a good pace and finished in the bag. Quick cleanup and brief chat between rounds then more 69 and Viki climbed on for some cowgirl and carried on till I finished. Time for a Quick shower and out the door on the hour.

Would I return? - Absolutely.
Viki provided a great GFE experience and can't wait to return really need to see her in doggy.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline WAY-WARD

Love her in doggy...she does this thing where she put her foot up near the top of  your leg. But she's so light you can just rock her back and forward on your cock.
I find I can last longer if I'm not trusting in and out.