Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden - UK Glamour Girls Highgate  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Allertonlee

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent communication with UKGG as always. Took some organising as relatively short notice but once confirmed, nice and easy

Private flat in Highgate area. Very clean and tidy with a lovely bathroom. Candles burning and a very relaxing environment.

Girl
Absolutely my type. Short and busty with decent enhanced breasts. Incredible arse. Facially very attractive and overall a lovely looking girl. I’d say late 20s is accurate.

Price
£400 for the hour

Service
Started off with her clothes on and me on the bed, her giving me a very sexual lap dance. Slowly the clothes come off and she goes to work with OWO. Very good technique and knows how to build up.

After a short while I decide it’s her turn for some attention. Very clean and tasty down there. Gets very wet and is vocal with what she likes, which does include fingers. She gets really into it which is a huge turn on.

She then brings me on to the bed. Condom on and she jumps on top. From here she rides me for a good 20 minutes at least, varying speed and depth, with me fucking her from below. You can tell she’s fit as she doesn’t stop for a second and is covered in sweat!

As we approach the hour, the condom is off and I’m back in her mouth where she finishes me off and swallows the lot.

Overall
Absolutely stunning northern girl who clearly enjoys exploring this side of herself. Very very good hour.

Offline Momodan38

Girl
Absolutely my type. Short and busty with decent enhanced breasts. Incredible arse. Facially very attractive and overall a lovely looking girl. I’d say late 20s is accurate.

Cheers for the review  :drinks:

Above description is very helpful. I pictured her being older for some reason.

Offline Allertonlee

It was hard to tell from the photos but she’s definitely attractive and we had a good connection, which for me is what I’m paying that premium for!

Offline Momodan38

Cheers again. I was considering her, but now she’s fully in the HL  :drinks: