Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Leeds / Midori Chan - Vauxhall (London Tour)  (Read 1235 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Beanhead

Profile of the Lady:

External Link/Members Only

Date

Dec

1.5Hrs @ £200

Comms

I'd punted with Midori before so followed the same comms of AW and Whatsapp.

Serviced apartment in Vauxhall. Nice and big, fresh, bathroom was ample with all the usual stuff shower gel, mouth wash etc. I bring my own so no worries there.

The Girl

Midori is clearly a BBW busty lady and labels herself as such. I knew what I'd be getting from the last time I met her, she has plenty of energy to boot and found here great to get on with.

Service

I had a special request which was as soon as I'd transfer the cash she was to drop and have the little fella. She greeted me, didn't say a word, swapped money, stuck her tongue in my mouth then dropped to the floor and emptied the little man. I usually pop quite quickly so this was exactly what I was after!

I'd bought a bottle of white, so poured one each and off we went. Similar to my last review;

- plenty of mango play, it was clean and fresh
- she gnoshed me off plenty of times, all OWO
- Did mish, cowgirl, doggy and bent over the bed
- Plenty of DFK
- Her wanking herself with a vibe I controlled was great fun
- She had loads of energy, it was the last of the day, but by god did she go.

Her size might be off putting for some but I find her hot, she's exactly what I'm after and she never fails. Had a shower to conclude, bit of chit chat and off I went. Popped three times in the time.

Conclusion

Fantastic lady, what you see is what you get, a personalised service and I left a happy man.

Beans
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:54:35 pm by Beanhead »